Big Brother ITV Palooza

The Big Brother finalists went wild at ITV Palooza last night and the pics are a vibe

They are truly living their best life

Last night, the five finalists of Big Brother 2023 – namely Noky, Yinrun, Henry, Olivia and eventual winner Jordan – went to ITV Palooza and had their first big, wild, celeb night since leaving the house. ITV Palooza is where the channel lays out their plans for the year ahead, and it’s full of big name celebs. The five finalists looked like they had the time of their lives last night, so here is the crazy night in pictures so you can feel like you too get to slay a red carpet with Olivia and have a front row seat to Jenry advancements.

Look at them all on the front row I feel emotional x

@yinrun_hello

A moment for the Noky and Olivia dresses

A drunken chomp on a burger slider… has to be done

@yinrun_hello

Not Jordan afterpartying with A’Whora this is so camp

Big Brother ITV Palooza

@jordan_sangha

Jenry fans being fed by this content I fear

@Jordan_sangha

Messy taxi vibes as the Big Brother lot go to ITV Palooza

@_olivia.young_

Jenry en route

@_olivia.young_

Not Yinrun still in her name badge

Big Brother ITV palooza

@iamhenrysouthan

My queen, you have been a national treasure for nearly two months now – we all know your name!

We need to put this one in the Louvre as a matter of urgency

Big Brother ITV Palooza

@iamhenrysouthan

If you don’t party double parked after winning Big Brother, you’re doing it wrong

@iamhenrysouthan

He’s thriving. And I truly love it for him.

For all the latest Big Brother, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook