Inside the wild Big Brother wrap party that looked like the greatest night out of all time

Of course Jordan is on the shots

Big Brother came to a tense conclusion on Friday night, with the ITV reboot series finding its first winner in Jordan with a final that showcased how much we’ve all come to love these housemates and this season’s antics. As soon as the housemates left the house and finished up their mini reunion on Big Brother Late and Live, it was straight to the wrap party where they got pissed and danced with the crew – including AJ and Will. Got FOMO? Wish you were dancing to Prada with Olivia? Wish you were bitching about all and sundry with Chanelle and Jenkin in the smoking area? Here’s the Big Brother wrap party in pictures.

Chanelle and Hallie kind of giving sisters here?

Big Brother wrap party

@chanellebowen

Dysfunctional family vibes backstage

Big Brother wrap party

@kerryriches23

Let it be known that Kerry posted this on her Instagram with the caption #baldkerry. I am crying.

Slagging housemates off in the garden personified

@jenkin_edwards

Why do they all look like they’re going to three completely different functions?

Olivia is always serving SEE YOU ENN TEE (spell it out x) and I love it

@bryant.tom_

I will actually never get over Yinrun’s slay that night

@bryant.tom_

I high key love everyone putting their beef aside and just vibing

Big Brother wrap party

@tom.bryant_

Olivia is always main character queening at all times

@_olivia.young_

This is so cute I want to actually cry

@mattysimps0n

Not the triangle!!!!

Big Brother wrap party

@mattysimps0n

Potentially the world’s greatest trio

Big Brother wrap party

@mattysimps0n

Slug and Lettuce with the boys core

@anamputeeabroad

Olivia will be clutching that medal til her end of days I fear

@_olivia.young_

And that’s that! I can’t believe this season is over.

For all the latest Big Brother, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook