MAFS UK 2023 cast businesses

From floristry to hoodies: Inside the successful businesses of the MAFS UK 2023 cast

JJ owns his own clothing company

Whilst some of the cast of MAFS UK 2023 might be trading in their jobs to become full-time influencers, a lot of them already have their own successful businesses. From an adorable floristry business to her own social media management company, let’s look inside all of their businesses.

JJ’s clothing company

If you’ve felt inspired by JJ’s style on MAFS UK 2023, then you’re in luck because he has his own clothing brand where he sells £65 tees. JJ’s company is called Fully Blessed and has clothes and accessories that are “free from harmful substances and chemicals,” as well as being “sustainably and ethically manufactured and distributed.” The message behind the clothes is to produce “high quality, impactful products that act as reminders and inspire conversation.”

Fully Blessed also sells a variety of clothes and home accessories. A standard tee is £65, and it even sells a £35 leather and oud-scented candle.

The full accounts of Fully Blessed can also be found on the Companies House website. The clothing company was started on the 3rd of February 2020, and JJ is listed as the director of the company whose official occupation is Director of Fashion.

As of the 31st of July 2022, the company had £3,374 in assets, compared to £6,602 in 2021. Fully Blessed also owes £30,340 to creditors, which is due to be paid back in one year. The company is also listed as only having one employee, which presumably is JJ himself.

Rozz’s floristry business

If you had to guess what business MAFS UK 2023 bride Rozz has, I feel like one centred around flowers would be pretty high up there.

Rozz started her flower-growing business in September 2020 when she set up a polytunnel on her family’s farm that allowed her to start planting seeds and spring bulbs. Rozz had previously had to do her floristry business part-time but was able to move to full-time. Her floristry business is called Rosalines Flowers, and it’s genuinely the most adorable flower shop I’ve ever seen.

Rozz has described how her arrangements are “inspired by the textures and colours found in natural and wild floral landscapes.” She is a fully qualified florist and her “country-style bouquets” were inspired by her upbringing on a working farm where she was surrounded by fields, ponds, woodland and beautiful farm gardens.

Once Rozz started doing floristry full time she became more aware of her eco-footprint and wanted her business to become more sustainable. Her parents’ farm called Spring Farm sources all its electricity from wind turbines and solar panels, and Rozz decided to create her own polytunnel in one of their fields to create a sustainable flower business. 

Rozz creates floral arrangements for weddings, funerals and other important events as well as selling her own bouquets, wreaths and she even offers courses! Her prices range from £20 for a seed box all the way up to £75 bucket full of around 80 stunning seasonal stems.

Erica’s social media management company

Erica owns her own company, ELEV8 Social, which specialises in Instagram and TikTok growth and was started in September 2022. It offers various different packages for companies and influencers, starting from £300 per month. The company manages some big Edinburgh businesses such as Solti, Pigs Wine Bar and Scran.

Erica is definitely going to know how to manage her Instagram to get some amazing brand deals once MAFS UK is over!

Terence’s DJ business

You can book Terence as your host or DJ for a special organiser, or even let him organise the entire event. You can give him an email to organise a booking, and he’s said on his Instagram that he might even bring along some of his MAFS UK cast members for a surprise appearance! Terence has been a DJ in what seems like almost every club in the country and has also done some events abroad. Watch out Pitbull, there’s a new Mr Worldwide incoming.

Georges’ health and rehab business

Georges runs his own health and rehab business called GB Health Rehab and also offers online coaching. His online coaching package includes individual programming, nutritional education and guidance, meal suggestions and ideas, weekly check-ins/ feedback and discounted PT and rehab sessions.

He describes how “in addition to using traditional treatments to deal with musculoskeletal issues and sports injuries, I adopt a hands-on approach and utilize a variety of alternative treatments to provide clients with the most comprehensive treatment possible.”

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook