Noah Schnapp Stranger Things angry

Everyone is angry with Noah Schnapp from Stranger Things and here’s a rundown of why

He most recently handed out stickers that said ‘Zionism is sexy’ on them

Noah Schnapp who plays Will Byers in Stranger Things has sparked angry backlash from fans after laughing over offensive stickers amid the ongoing situation in Gaza. Noah shared a video of him laughing over stickers that said “Zionism is sexy,” and “Hamas is ISIS” on them.

He has previously been involved in backlash due to his behaviour and reactions regarding the current situation in Gaza. From his “controversial” Instagram statement to his liking videos that mock Muslims, here are all the reasons why everyone is angry with his behaviour.

Noah was slammed for his Instagram statement

The Stranger Things actor was previously slammed after sharing a statement on Instagram over the conflict, explaining that he was “scared” by the unrest.

“As a Jewish American, I am afraid,” he wrote in a statement on his Instagram. “Afraid for my brothers and sisters in Israel, who have been senselessly attacked by Hamas. I am truly heartbroken to see the brutal murders of innocent children, women and soldiers fighting to defend themselves.

“I, like others, want peace for both Palestinians and Israelis. Let’s stop the rhetoric and choosing sides. Instead, we must recognize that we are all on the side of the fight against terrorism. Choose humanity over violence.

“You don’t have to be Jewish, you don’t have to be Israeli, you just have to have empathy and common sense to know that THIS is wrong.

“I have also noticed a silence in social media like never seen before. The same people who love to jump on fashionable causes like supporting Ukraine and combating climate change have been chillingly quiet. The Jewish people are seeing your silence and won’t forget it.

“I hope we can agree that Hamas are a recognised terrorist organisation; they don’t represent the Palestinian people when they value murdering Israelis more than protecting their own. You either stand with Israel or you stand with terrorism. It shouldn’t be a difficult choice. Shame on you.”

One Redditor commented that he was saying all this “from the comfort of his LA home,” whilst another expressed anger that he claimed those who support Ukraine were jumping on “fashionable causes.”

He previously liked a video that mocked Muslims

Earlier this month, the 19-year-old was met with backlash when he liked a video that mocked Muslim people, while also offending the LGBTQ+ community.

On Sunday, Noa Tishby, author of Israel, A Simple Guide, posted a satirical video on Instagram, of a fake YouTube news show where the presenters noted that “everyone is welcome, LGBTQH…” with the H standing for Hamas.

After chanting: “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” they “interviewed” a freedom fighter in Gaza, describing their clothes as “oppression chic” and calling Palestine “so welcoming and inclusive.”

Alongside the clip, which has received more than 60,000 likes, the caption read: “A huge part of our Jewish culture is using humour to deal with trauma. It helps with the pain.”

However, many fans have felt angry over this, and have since slammed Stranger Things Noah Schnapp for liking the satirical footage, which has been described as “Islamophobic” and “offensive to the queer community.” One person described his behaviour as “absolutely vile.”

Showing off stickers that read ‘Zionism is sexy’

Most recently Noah shared a new video where he could be seen smiling while filming a group of friends, as they showed off labels which read, “Zionism is sexy” and “Hamas is ISIS.”

His reaction to the stickers has upset a lot of people, with fans commenting under the tweet “Noah Schnapp might be top 10 most disgusting people in the world right now,” whilst another agreed saying, “F**k Noah Schnapp what a disgusting human being.”

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.