Sophie Turner since divorce

Millionaire make outs and celeb gal pals: Inside Sophie Turner’s hot girl post-divorce life

We stan an unbothered queen

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ divorce, and all the drama that came with it, rocked the celeb world. From allegations that Sophie found out about the divorce on social media to her suing Joe on claims he had “wrongfully retained” their children in New York, to describe the couple’s separation as messy would be an understatement.

But this hasn’t stopped Sophie from living her best life, in fact she seems to be absolutely THRIVING since those papers were filed. Here’s everything Sophie Turner has been up to, two months on from her divorce.

Snogging millionaire aristocrats

In possibly the best way to get over a high publicised divorce, Sophie was seen snogging a British millionaire on the streets of Paris. Sophie and Peregrine Pearson, worth an estimated NZ$469 million, were seen sharing a kiss near a train station after getting out of chauffeured cars.

An onlooker told The Sun: “They arrived together at the chauffeur pick-up location outside of the station. It looked like they might have both come on the Eurostar from London. They stood there for a few minutes and were chatting and laughing a lot. He then took his hat off and leaned in to give her a big kiss. After the kiss they parted ways.”

And not that anyone really cares at all what he had said to say about it but according to a source, Joe Jonas thought it was “too soon for [Sophie] to be gallivanting and kissing whomever in public.” Whatever, Joe. Let her live!

Attending Chiefs games with Taylor Swift

Proving that they really are thick as thieves, Sophie Turner has been keeping Taylor Swift company at Chiefs games whilst Taylor supports her all-but-confirmed boyfriend, Travis Kelce. The pair drank and laughed whilst cheering on the Chiefs from a private box along with Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Hugh Jackman and Sabrina Carpenter. A random group but I’m here for it.

Hanging out with celeb gal pals

Before and after her divorce Sophie Turner had a big group of celeb pals, including none other than Taylor Swift and now the American singer and Game of Thrones actress have one more thing in common in that they both share Joe Jonas as an ex. The gal pals sent fans spiralling after they were spotted leaving a restaurant together only two weeks after rumours of Joe and Sophie’s divorce started to circle. Oh how I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during their dinner.

Then last week Sophie and Taylor were spotted hanging out again, this time along with Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne and Brittany Mahomes. The girl group had been dining at Bond Street, a sushi restaurant in New York, before being swamped by fans and paparazzi upon leaving.

Getting set up on dates by friends

Taylor Swift’s, and now Sophie Turner’s, pal Brittany Mahomes is looking to set Sophie up on some blind dates. Taylor and Sophie have been friends for years whilst Brittany and Taylor know each other through through their partners. Brittany is married to Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes who is team mates with Travis Kelce, who Taylor has been romantically linked to for the past couple of months.

Since growing close thanks to their connection through Taylor, Brittany now wants to help Sophie find a new beau. A source told UsWeekly: ““Brittany knows Sophie is newly single and has hung [out] with her before when Sophie attended one of the [Kansas City Chiefs] games.

“She would love to help play matchmaker.”

For all the latest celeb and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook

Sophie Turner’s moved on with a millionaire after Joe Jonas divorce and honestly? Slay

Meet Peregrine Pearson: The British millionaire aristocrat Sophie Turner was seen kissing

Joe Jonas reportedly thinks it’s ‘too soon’ for Sophie Turner ‘to kiss whomever in public’

Featured image via @sophiet on Instagram.