Sophie Turner millionaire

Sophie Turner’s moved on with a millionaire after Joe Jonas divorce and honestly? Slay

They were seen kissing in Paris? Girl, the bedbugs!

Sophie Turner has been spotted necking off with a UK millionaire in Paris following her divorce from Joe Jonas, and honestly I just have to love that for her. What better way to get through a highly publicised and seemingly quite messy divorce than snogging someone minted? Just perfection.

Sophie Turner has been seen kissing millionaire Peregrine Pearson in the streets of Paris, according to The Sun. They both got out of chauffeured cars – with Pearson’s family being worth an estimated NZ$469 million. Wild. He also used to date Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark – the literal goddaughter of King Charles III. He’s kind of a big name on campus, shall we say.

An onlooker who saw Sophie Turner and millionaire Pearson by a Paris train station told The Sun

“They arrived together at the chauffeur pick-up location outside of the station. It looked like they might have both come on the Eurostar from London. They stood there for a few minutes and were chatting and laughing a lot. He then took his hat off and leaned in to give her a big kiss. After the kiss they parted ways.”

The Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas divorce has been widely publicised for the last few months since they announced it, with Taylor Swift revenge dinners and custody battles being all over the front pages. The two released a joint statement on the 10th October clarifying their children’s custody, saying

“After a productive and successful mediation, we have agreed that the children will spend time equally in loving homes in both the U.S. and the UK. We look forward to being great co-parents.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook