Molly-Mae Hague lifestyle brand

Molly-Mae is launching a lifestyle brand just months after leaving job at PrettyLittleThing

It’s said to be a ‘secret project’ she’s been working on for a while

Molly-Mae Hague appears to be launching a brand new company, focussing on lifestyle, just months after she left her multi-million pound role at fashion brand, PrettyLittleThing.

Her enormous empire, which already contains fake tan brand Filter by Molly-Mae, MMH International, FMM Cosmetics and MMH Group Holdings, is expanding even further, with a new brand to release more lifestyle and beauty content than before.

The Sun has called it a “secret project” that she has been working on for months. A source told the publication: “Molly’s branching out into a lifestyle brand – fans are always asking where she got her home decor from, where her clothes are from and for her hair and beauty tips so it’ll be a huge success. Everyone thinks it could be as big as Holly Willoughby’s company – or even Kourtney Kardashian’s Poosh!”

According to her Companies House listing, Molly-Mae has filed new documents under the company name MMH Lifestyle. It was officially incorporated on July 25th 2023.

Molly has also recently posted pictures of her working on an office space at her home. “New office PENDING,” she said in a post. Someone commented: “Molly Mae Interiors! We are all here for it.”

In June, it was confirmed Molly-Mae had stepped down from her role as creative director at PrettyLittleThing. She left her position after 22 months, which was reportedly paying her £5million a year and over £400k a month. The former Love Island star said she left the role to focus on being a mum to her newborn baby Bambi, who she shares with Tommy Fury.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.