Selena Gomez Single Soon number

This is what happens when you ring the Selena Gomez ‘Single Soon?’ phone number

I need an album now miss girl!

Selena Gomez fans think the singer is dropping a new song after flyers were put up across Texas suggesting a single will be dropping soon, with the same message showing up on her website.

The flyer reads: “Single Soon?” with 2023 Interscope Records at the bottom, Selena Gomez’s record label. At the end of the flyers are phone numbers that people can rip off and everyone is losing their minds at the hint of a new Selena Gomez track.

Users have tried ringing the phone number from the Selena Gomez Single Soon post and are met with a voicemail message recording, of who people believe is Selena’s younger sister, Gracie, saying: “Hi I love you sissy, never worry about boyfriends at all.”

While the Selena Gomez Single Soon phone number seems like a fun little PR stunt, at the end of a message is a beat of what people think is the beginning of Selena Gomez’s new single.

There is a website called illbesinglesoon.com that allows fans to receive email updates from Selena Gomez. I’m shook!

While Selena Gomez is yet to confirm if new music is on the way this soon, she has admitted she is working on an album.

Speaking to Deadline, the singer said: “I just finished season four of my cooking show, and I am in LA working on my album now.”

Selena’s last album, Rare, was released in 2020 and since then she has released singles here and there with her latest single, My Mind and Me, being released in 2022 alongside her documentary.

For all the latest entertainment news, gossip and memes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.