Thomas MAFS UK drag

Thomas from Married at First Sight UK is now a drag queen called Pam Sandwich

Drag Race UK next!

Thomas Hartley from last year’s season of Married at First Sight UK has binned off his MAFS era for a transformation into his new drag persona: Pam Sandwich. Founding the Haus of Subway, Thomas is slaying the game as Pam and is now available for bookings if you want her rocking up to serve some scouse comedy, live vocals and the chaos we’ve come to expect at whatever function you might be throwing.

In a video on Pam Sandwich’s Instagram account, @pammysandwichhun, she said “So huns, I’ve decided to call my drag family – because no one wants to be a part of it and no one wants to adopt me – the Haus of Subway, because obviously I’m Pam Sandwich.”

There’s another video of Pam Sandwich’s debut performance at a function, where she’s belting out Let It Be like there’s no tomorrow.

Besides the new drag queen venture as Pam Sandwich, Thomas has also shared that he’s become qualified to give beauty treatments, skin peels and B-Rox injections – just another mad venture going on after MAFS UK ended.

I think it’s iconic that you could book Thomas for your top ups and then Pam for your function all in the same day!

Where will Pam Sandwich go next? She’s only starting out, but word on the street is that RuPaul is already quaking in her boots at the new drag force on the scene. Drag Race UK season five perhaps?

For all the latest Married at First Sight news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.