Girl who thinks she’s Madeleine McCann to appear on Dr Phil tonight and the trailer is wild

She’s going to ‘expose evidence’

Julia Wendell, also known as Julia Faustyna, who has gone viral recently because she thinks she could be missing girl Madeleine McCann, is set to appear on Dr Phil tonight.

She has sat down with the American chat show host for her first televised interview since coming forward with her beliefs, and during the chat will talk through the evidence which has led her to where she is now.

A synopsis released by Dr Phil ahead of the show, reads: “21-year-old Julia Wendell captured the attention of millions across the globe when she claimed she believes she may be the most famous missing child in the world, Madeleine McCann.

“Wendell claims she has the same famous dark mark on her eye as McCann and similar body markings. She also claims she can’t remember large chunks of her early childhood, isn’t sure of her age, and has never seen her birth certificate. In an exclusive interview, Wendell reveals what else she discovered that made her believe she is the girl who vanished in 2007 at three-years-old.

“However, Wendell’s parents in Poland insist she is their biological child and deny she was kidnapped. McCann, who would be 19-years-old now, was abducted in 2007 while on vacation with her family in Portugal and is presumed dead. Has McCann finally been found? Or, is this a cruel hoax?”

Julia Wendell who believes she is Madeleine McCann on Dr Phil

via Instagram @persianmedium

Recently, Julia has been in the US awaiting DNA test results, hoping to find out the truth about who she is. She has travelled there with psychic medium and private investigator Dr Fia Johansson, who has been working with Julia, and appears on Dr Phil alongside her.

Dr Fia has said Julia’s DNA test results are going to be matched against Madeleine’s and right now they are “really badly waiting for and checking every day the status of it.” During tests, doctors are reported to have also found worrying discoveries in her blood – signs she could have Leukaemia. There has been no update on these findings.

Sharing a clip from the Dr Phil interview, Dr Fia said: “We’re not just looking for answers… We are looking for justice for Julia. Thank you to @drphil for having us. I’m looking forward to this young woman getting a platform to speak courageously and call out those who abused her. No matter what happens, Julia– and survivors of sexual violence, assault, and abuse– deserve justice and to be heard!”

Watch the trailer for the Dr Phil interview here:

In the episode, Dr Phil is seen questioning if it could be possible that Madeleine McCann has been found. He also asks Julia about a defect in Madeleine’s iris, which Julia previously claimed was one of the main pieces of “evidence” she could be Madeleine.