Andre Rebelo Gracie Piscopo

A YouTuber’s boyfriend has been arrested and charged with murdering his mum

His mum’s body was found by the police in a multi-million dollar home

The boyfriend of Australia influencer Gracie Piscopo, Andre Rebelo, has been charged with killing his mother who was found dead in her home back in May 2022.

Gracie Piscopo has over one million followers on Instagram including people such as Molly-Mae Hague, Saffron Barker, Grace Beverly and Lottie Tomlinson.

Her boyfriend and father of her child, Andre Rebelo, was taken into custody yesterday morning and charged later that day with one count of murder over the death of his mother, Colleen Rebelo, according to The West Australian.

Colleen Rebelo was found dead inside a multi-million dollar home in Perth on 25th May 2020. The police were called to the house where they found her body. It has been reported Andre will remain in custody until he faces court on 21st December later this year.

Who is Andre Rebelo? The boyfriend of Gracie Piscopo

Andre Rebelo is a self proclaimed cryptocurrency dealer and has worked as the manager of his girlfriend Gracie. The couple share one three-year-old child together and used to post regular coupley pictures together. Several photos of Andre and Gracie have been posted onto Instagram starting all the way back in 2015. However his presence has been mainly removed from her account.

Gracie Piscopo’s career really took off in 2019 following a modelling campaign for Khloe Kardashian’s Good American clothing brand and was the first pregnant ambassador for the brand.

What happened to Andre Rebelo?

Andre Rebelo is currently in police custody after being charged with one count of murder dating back to 25th May 2020 when the body of his mum was found in a multi-million dollar home. Rebelo was in front of Fremantle Magistrates Court on Tuesday and alongside murder charges, he is also reportedly facing 35 fraud charges which allegedly occurred in the months after his mother’s death.

Grace Piscopo’s social media accounts were once flooded with photos of the couple together and their son, however he’s not featured on her grid for the last year. The last photo of the couple together was in a post from New Year’s Eve 2021 where she posted polaroids of the couple from each year they had been together.

Last week the couple were pictured together on Luxeladyofficial Instagram account but neither of them reposted the photo. Andre did feature in a video on her YouTube channel back in September however that was the last time.

Andre Rebelo is reportedly due in court on 21st December.