Gemma MAFS UK hospitalised

Gemma from MAFS UK was hospitalised and says ‘the outcome could have been fatal’

‘I’ve been in such a bad way emotionally and physically’

Gemma Rose from the 2022 season of Married at First Sight UK has shared that she was hospitalised, and has shared an update on how she’s doing with MAFS fans and followers. Gemma has thanked the doctors and nurses for their care, saying that without them “The outcome could have been fatal.”

Posting on her Instagram story, Gemma said: “I’m still here in the best hands. The doctors and nurses have been amazing at Torbay.

“Out of my recovery and on my overnight antibiotics and more fluids. Honestly I can’t think the doctors and nurses at Torbay enough, especially Hollie and Joy in recovery who have looked after me so well. I will always say trust your gut and trust how you feel especially when the outcome could have been fatal.”

Gemma then shared a picture of her on an IV drip, and said: “Wow, the staff on Warrington ward have been absolutely incredible.

‘Thank you so much to my nurses I’ve been in such a bad way emotionally and physically. I’m nervous and excited to get home but cannot wait to be reunited with the children and so unbelievably grateful they saw my situation as seriously as they did.”

Before she was hospitalised, Gemma had a turbulent time on MAFS UK – after Matt Murray who she was married to started a relationship with Whitney, who was married to Duka. Both Matt and Gemma have confirmed they will not be appearing in the upcoming MAFS UK Christmas special.

For all the latest MAFS UK roundup drama, memes, tweets, gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.