Megan Fox Machine Gun Kelly relationship

Every chaotic thing Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly have ever done in their relationship

After Megan Fox said yes to MGK’s proposal, they ‘drank each other’s blood’

Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly have been a relationship we all wish we knew less about. The couple have been together since May 2020 and honestly, everything we have learnt about them has been against our will. It’s a relationship we definitely did not see coming, after all Megan Fox was married for 10 years and of all the celebrities she could’ve gone for, Machine Gun Kelly was on nobody’s bucket list.

But if there is one thing about this couple, it’s that they will do the most chaotic and unhinged things that’ll make headlines like no other. Just this Halloween, they were called out by fans for dressing up as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee. If you’re still obsessed with everything the couple gets up to, mainly because there is no escape, have a look at every chaotic thing they have done since they got together in 2020:

May 2020 – Megan Fox stands on MGK’s face in his music video Bloody Valentine

Yes, you read that correctly. At this point, the two weren’t officially in a couple but Fox’s ex-husband said he and her had been on a break since 2019 and she and MGK were friends. In May 2022, Kelly released the music video for his single, Bloody Valentine, which starred Megan Fox. In the video, Megan stars as Kelly’s girlfriend and things take a turn for the weird when the actress stands on his face. Much to think about.

July and August 2020 – They both went Instagram official and posted really strange captions

After it was confirmed the two were dating in June 2020, shortly after Machine Gun Kelly posted a mirror selfie of the two on Instagram, with the caption: “Waited for eternity to find you again”, followed by a knife, star and heart emoji.

In August 2020, Megan Fox followed suit with the black and white mirror selfie, and her caption was also pretty weird. She captioned to the post: “Achingly Beautiful Boy… My heart is yours”, and in similar fashion to Kelly, it was followed with two knife and heart emojis.

July 2021 – Megan said she calls MGK ‘booby’

Every relationship has their cute pet names, and in an interview on Fox 5, Megan revealed her nicknames for Machine Gun Kelly, and they’re just a bit out of the ordinary really. She said: “I call him ‘cookie’, I call him ‘buddha’, I call him ‘booby’. There are lots of names”. Fair enough, I guess.

September 2021 – Megan Fox let her fans in on her sex life with Machine Gun Kelly

There is no shame in sharing your sex life with people, and Megan Fox certainly doesn’t care when it comes to sharing hers and Machine Gun Kelly’s. Last September, Megan shared a mirror selfie on her Instagram page as she was stood in front of a dining table. In true MGK and Megan Fox fashion, Fox shared a bit more than needed in her Instagram caption. The caption read: “When I tell you that the tab at this Airbnb saw some things.”

December 2021 – MGK and Megan attended an event chained to one another… by their nails

It’s just all a bit much really isn’t it? At the launch of Machine Gun Kelly’s nail polish brand, the two attended the event with their pinky fingers linked together with a chain. You just couldn’t make this stuff up.

via Instagram @meganfox

January 2022 – MGK proposed to Megan with a ring that has two magnetic bands of thorns

There is a lot of unpack with Megan Fox’s engagement ring. In January 2022, Kelly proposed to Fox and they shared their engagement to their millions of followers. Sharing the news on Instagram, Kelly wrote: “Yes, in this life and every life. Beneath the same branches we fell in love under, I brought her back to ask her to marry me.

I know the tradition is one ring, but I designed it with Stephen Webster to be two: the emerald and the diamond set on two magnetic bands of thorns that draw together as two halves of the same soul forming the obscure heart that is out love.”

Megan Fox followed up with her own post to confirm to us all that they drank one another’s blood after she said yes. Mum, come and pick me up because I’m really scared.

October 2022 – Megan and MGK dressed up in ‘distasteful’ Halloween costumes

The eccentric couple made headlines once again this Halloween after dressing up in “distasteful” costumes. The couple dressed up in two different costumes this year, including as Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee and as a priest and well, no one really knows what Megan Fox was meant to be.

In a caption, Megan wrote: “On Sundays we take communion”. Many were displeased with their costume choice, but the couple did not speak on the situation.