Voice changer effect on TikTok

Here’s how you can get the voice changer effect on TikTok that’s all over your For You Page

Comedy gold if you ask me!

TikTok always creates the most weird and wonderful filters for app users that immediately go viral and it’s what makes TikTok so good. Following a recent new update, TikTok users have been able to change their voices in videos and the results are absolutely hilarious. However, despite a lot of TikTokers being able to use the voice changer effect, there’s a fair few who have no idea how to apply it to their videos. Instead of just slightly warping your voice, the new update allows you to change your voice to sound like a complete different person.

So, if you want to be the comedic legend of your group, here is exactly how you can get the voice changer effect on TikTok:

To get things started you need to record a regular TikTok and say something in it. Once recorded, go into the editing section and click the Audio Editing button. You may need to click the three dots to find the button.

Once you’ve done that you’ll have able to see the different voice effect options available. Many users have been using Deep and Jessie. Click one of those and it will have changed your voice and you can go ahead and post it!

A lot of TikTok users have been using the filters with their partners to convince them they are watching a flea or a frog do black flips, and honestly, you won’t be able to stop laughing.

1. So why are you holding his jacket?

@charrrlenee

this man😭😭😭 also I just woke up😀 #fleainmyhand #flea #boyfriend @mr.meseeks #fyp

♬ original sound – charlene

2. The accent made it so much better

3. ARE YOU READY 👹

4. Pure comedy

For the latest TikTok trends, guides, viral filters and news – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.