This is how much the I’m A Celebrity 2022 contestants are being paid to star on the show

Olivia Attwood is still being paid her full fee despite quitting the show

I’m A Celebrity 2022 is back in full swing and following Olivia Attwood’s departure from the show, there are only nine celebs currently in the jungle, with two set to join later in the series. All these celebs are raking in a lot of money to ditch their boujie and hygienic lives to appear on I’m A Celebrity 2022 and with how much some of them are making, it’s understandable. It has been reported that ITV splurged £2.1 million on signing celebrities for this year’s show. With the show already off to a rocky start with one campmate down, here is how much the contestants are reportedly being paid for appearing on I’m A Celebrity 2022:

Boy George – £500,000

I'm a Celebrity 2022 contestants being paid

via Instagram @boygeorgeofficial

Boy George is reportedly being paid £500,000 to star on I’m A Celebrity 2022, making him the highest paid contestant on this year’s show.

Matt Hancock – £400,000

via Instagram @matthancockmp

Matt Hancock has ruffled some feathers with the announcement he would be starring in this year’s I’m A Celebrity, however he wouldn’t be the first MP to ever set foot in the jungle. Hancock is the second highest paid celeb on this year’s show with his fee said to be £400,000.

Mike Tindall – £265,000

via Instagram @mike_tindall12

Mike Tindall is the first royal to ever appear on I’m A Celebrity, as he is married to Princess Anne’s daughter, Zara Phillips. The former England rugby player is reportedly being paid £265,000 to star on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

Chris Moyles – £200,000

via Instagram @chrismoylesofficial

Chris Moyles is said to have been paid £200,000 to star on this year’s I’m A Celebrity. His appearance on the show has been dubbed as “controversial” following accusations of homophobia and racism but was cleared of any wrongdoing by the BBC.

Seann Walsh – £130,000

via Instagram @seannwalsh

Seann Walsh is said to have been paid £130,000 for his appearance on I’m a Celebrity. He is set to join the camp later on in the series.

Olivia Attwood – £125,000

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Despite her 24 hour stint on I’m A Celebrity 2022, Olivia Attwood is still being paid her fee. Olivia’s reported I’m A Celeb fee is £125,000.

Sue Cleaver – £115,000

via Instagram @officialsuecleaver

Coronation Street veteran Sue Cleaver is reportedly being paid £115,000 to star on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

Jill Scott – £100,000

via Instagram @jillscottjs8

Former English professional footballer Jill Scott has won the hearts of fans since the start of I’m A Celebrity 2022. The ex-Lionness is being paid £100,000 to star on this year’s show.

Charlene White – £75,000

via Instagram @charlenewhite

British journalist Charlene White is being paid £75,000 for her appearance on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

Scarlette Douglas – £65,000

via Instagram @missscardoug

A Place in the Sun presenter Scarlette Douglas is being paid £65,000 for I’m A Celebrity this year.

Babatunde Aleshe – £65,000

via ITV

Babatunde Aleshe, best known for his comedy and appearance alongside Mo Gilligan on Celebrity Gogglebox is being paid £65,000 to star on this year’s I’m A Celebrity.

Owen Warner – £60,000

via Instagram @_owenwarner

Owen Warner is the lowest paid celebrity on this year’s show. It has been reported Owen is being paid £60,000 to star on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.