Olivia Attwood quit I'm a celebrity

Omg, Olivia Attwood has quit I’m A Celebrity 2022

Olivia is already thought to be on her way back to the UK

Former Love Islander Olivia Attwood has quit I’m A Celebrity 2022. Olivia has been forced to quit the show on medical grounds. Olivia starred in the first episode last night and became the Jungle VIP after the public had been voting for her.

A TV insider told The Sun: “Olivia was involved in a medical drama overnight. She really wants to go back into the camp but medics won’t let her.” Olivia is thought to already be on her way back home to her fiance Bradley Dack.

During last night’s episode, Olivia had to jump out of a helicopter from 10,000 feet. After completing the challenge, Olivia said: “Oh my god I’m crying, that’s the most amazing thing i’ve ever done, ever. That’s incredible. Top 10 experience of my life. Just amazing.”

A spokesperson for I’m A Celebrity said: “As a precautionary measure Olivia needed to leave the jungle to undergo some medical checks. Unfortunately the medical team has advised it is not safe for Olivia to return to camp as there needs to be a further investigation. She has been absolutely brilliant and she’ll be very much missed on the show.”

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.