April George MAFS split

April from Married at First Sight UK has confirmed she’s split from George

‘I’m ready to kiss a few more frogs before I find my prince’

MAFS’ April Banbury has confirmed she’s fully split from George Roberts, who she was in a relationship with following their time on this year’s season of Married at First Sight UK.

April and George have been in the news a lot over this last month, following George’s arrest a few weeks ago. April and George went to the vow renewal in the MAFS final, and were still together in the reunion dinner party and sofa chats with the experts, but last night April confirmed to AJ Odudu on the after show.

April and George were trying to make it work despite distance, but after three ex-girlfriends of George spoke out against him, accusing him of controlling behaviour and informing the police – he denies all the charges. Since then, it’s been reported that April was back in London and that she’d taken up therapy.

When AJ asked April if her and George were still together, she replied “No, sadly not.” She also went on to say she wants to have a break from dating, and to be honest, who can blame her after this whole ordeal following Married at First Sight. “I’m ready to kiss a few more frogs before I find my prince.”

This split confirms that the only couple still together from this series is Zoe and Jenna – Chanita and Jordan shocked everyone when they announced they couldn’t make it work and April and George were the only other MAFS couple remaining until she confirmed the split. April hasn’t yet explicitly commented on George’s arrest.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.