Omg guys! Chloe and Toby from Love Island have reportedly broken up

I am in hell rn

Love Island couple Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran have split up one year after they came second in the 2021 season.

A source told MailOnline that Chloe and Toby are still living at their Essex home but are making arrangements to go their separate ways.

The source said: “Chloe and Toby put everything into their relationship – but it hasn’t worked out between them. There’s been no wrongdoing, they have simply grown apart, and over time realised it’s better for them both to split. Naturally, Chloe has found the breakup difficult being able to spend time abroad with Millie has given her the space she needed to start moving on.”

Last night, Chloe tweeted: “You know I fucked off for a week to Morocco with Millie, to all I had to say was I want to go and she did everything. Millie deserves the fucking world.”

On Instagram Chloe said she “took a break and fucked off to Morocco and want to award Millie Court the award for being the best fucking friend I’ve ever had.”

Feature image via @chloeburrows and @tobyaromolaran on Instagram.