Olivia Attwood I'm a Celeb

Olivia Attwood has reportedly signed up for I’m a Celebrity 2022

She would be the first ever Love Islander to star on the show

Love Island’s Olivia Attwood has reportedly signed up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! I’m A Celeb is returning to the Australian jungle in 2022, for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic which saw the show moved to Gwrych Castle in North Wales.

Olivia starred on Love Island in 2017 and came third place with her now ex-boyfriend Chris Hughes. According to The Sun, Olivia Attwood “produces figures with such high profiles that they can no longer be dismissed.”

A TV insider told the The Sun: “Olivia is already viewed as a rising star on ITV and this is likely to serve as a launchpad for potentially fronting more mainstream shows with the broadcaster.” Olivia Attwood is no stranger to I’m A Celebrity as she featured on the spin off show, Extra Camp, as a special guest and ahd to eat sheep brains during a challenge.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.