Omg! Laura Whitmore has just quit Love Island

It is Ekin-Su’s time to shine x

Laura Whitmore has just announced she will not be hosting the next season of Love Island.

In an Instagram post Laura said there are certain elements of the show she has found very difficult, including the flying back and forth to South Africa.

Laura said she wishes hosting the show was still possible but fans can rest assured knowing they’re in safe hands.

Her Instagram caption said: “Some news! I won’t be hosting the next series of Love Island. There are certain elements of the show I’ve found very difficult that cannot be changed some due to the format, including the flying back and forth to South Africa along with my new conflicting projects. I wish it was still possible but know you’ll be in safe hands. I was only planning to fill in for Caroline for a series and it turned into three series. I hope I did you proud Caroline❤️”.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.