Cheetah Girls cast now

It’s been 19 years since the first Cheetah Girls film premiered, what are they up to now?

Aqua and Dorinda are still amigas in real life

One of the most iconic Disney Channel original movies, Cheetah Girls, has turned 19 years old and oh boy do I feel old. The movie, which went onto have two more films, follows Galleria, Chanel, Aquanette and Dorinda who have high hopes for musical fame all while navigating teen life. The Cheetahs have gone onto do some pretty big things since their Disney days in the early 2000s, proving to still be just as iconic as they were 19 years ago. From mingling with the Kardashians to Disney stardom, this is what the Cheetah Girls cast are up to now:

Raven-Symoné – Galleria

Raven-Symoné is one of the most iconic Disney Channel stars from the early 2000s and after starring in The Cheetah Girls, she got her own Disney show called That’s So Raven which aired until 2007. In 2017, it was announced Raven would be making a return to Disney Channel to star in a spinoff called Raven’s Home which follows Raven and her life as a single parent to her two children.

The 36-year-old married her partner Miranda Maday in June 2020. The two never went public with their relationship until they were pictured walking down the aisle. Iconic behaviour if you ask me.

Adrienne Bailon – Chanel

Chanel in The Cheetah Girls was played by Adrienne Bailon who has stayed as a constant face in Hollywood since her Disney days. Adrienne continued acting and starred in a few films including Coach Carter and I’m In Love With A Church Girl before becoming a co-host on the daytime talk show The Real.

Adrienne has been married since 2016 to Israel Houghton, a 51-year-old singer-songwriter from California. Although, one boyfriend no one can forget about is Rob Kardashian. From 2007 to 2009, Adrienne was in a relationship with Rob and she even featured in episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The two split up after Bailon discovered Rob had cheated on her.

Sabrina Bryan – Dorinda

Sabrina Bryan is an American dancer and singer who played Dorinda in The Cheetah Girls movies. She has starred in countless TV shows and movies, mainly all surrounding dance. Her latest role was in 2016 in a film called A Deadly Dance where she played the role of Kate who has to pick up the pieces after her twin sister’s death. In 2018, she married Jordan Lundberg and in 2020 the two welcomed their first child together.

Kiely Williams – Aquanette

Kiely Williams is the fourth Cheetah Girl, Aqua. After her role in the films, she went onto star in Stomp The Yard: Homecoming, The House Bunny and The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2. In 2021, she starred in BET’s The Encore, an American reality TV show which brings together nine music artists to form an R&B supergroup. Kiely has been married since 2016 and she and her husband, Brandon Cox, have two children together. She and Sabrina Bryan are still good friends and Kiely even attended her wedding.

Featured image credit via Instagram @adriennebailon, @ravensymone and @sabrina.bryan.