The finalists’ first TikTok posts back will fill the Love Island-shaped hole in your life

I’m obsessed with each and every one of them

Another year of Love Island has finished and we’re all wondering what we’re going to be doing with our evenings before the show restarts again next year. Since the 2022 cast have all got their phones back and landed back in the UK, they’ve been providing us with some absolutely iconic content that we desperately needed to fill the Love Island-shaped hole in our lives.

No one will judge you if you spend every day checking the Islanders’ Instagrams for new posts, we’ve been watching their every move for eight weeks now, of course we’re still intrigued as to what they’re up to. But the Islanders have also gone back to TikTok since returning to civilisation with nearly all this year’s finalists having made videos already. Indiyah has a TikTok account but hasn’t posted anything as of yet – I’m waiting eagerly.

Here are all the final Love Island 2022 contestants’ first posts back on TikTok, now they’re back in the UK:

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

This year’s winner and possibly everybody’s favourite Islander of all time has made three TikToks since she’s left the villa. She has made a really cute video with Davide and shared another one where Davide has recorded her making a coffee, and just being able to see the couple interacting in everyday life is so adorable.

Davide Sanclimenti

Like Ekin-Su, Davide has also returned to TikTok, posting three videos already to his 500k followers. Most of his content is just footage of him working out at the gym and whilst I’m not complaining about seeing his abs, where is the cute couple content?! Come on, Davide. He has also shared one video where he quotes his absolutely iconic line: “You are a liar, actress. Get the fuck out” and it is better than anything I could have ever dreamed of. Davide and his goofy one-liners are absolutely made for TikTok.

Tasha Ghouri

@tashaghouri1

Last night was so fun in my preloved @eBay UK @I AM GIA 🕺🤍 #fyp

♬ I Am Woman (Rework) – Anna Straker

Since landing back in the UK, Tasha has made three new videos for her nearly 400k followers. Tasha’s first TikTok was a video of her strutting her stuff in a gorgeously sparkly two piece set to Anna Straker’s I Am Woman. She captioned the video: “Last night was so fun in my preloved @ebay_UK.” This came as it was announced that Tasha had partnered with eBay to be their first ever pre-loved brand ambassador

Andrew Le Page

@andrewlepage23

Of course I had to use this sound 😂 #orwhatever @tashaghouri1

♬ original sound – LoveIslandS8

Andrew and Tasha really had a redemption arc over their time in the villa and have quickly become one of the public’s favourite couples from this year. Andrew’s first TikTok back is a video of him and Tasha lip syncing to Andrew’s famous “I licked her tit or whatever” quote and it is nothing short of iconic.

Dami Hope

@damihope

Your fav heartbreakers 💔

♬ original sound – ioveeisland

Dami has been the most active on TikTok since returning home out of the rest of his Love Island cast mates, having already posted 10 videos to his 122k followers. His first TikTok was a video with Indiyah where they’re lip-syncing to Indiyah speaking in the villa calling Dami a “heartbreaker”. Honestly, I love when Islanders can poke fun on their behaviour in the villa, I’m obsessed.

Gemma Owen

@gemowen_1

Back onboard my boy after a long 10 weeks 🥰

♬ Afraid To Feel – LF SYSTEM

Gemma has shared one video since leaving the villa and it has over four million views. The TikTok shows Gemma being reunited with her one true love since returning home from Spain with the caption: “Back onboard my boy after a long 10 weeks 🥰”. No, it’s not Luca but is in fact her horse. You do you, Gemma.

Luca Bish

@lucabish

Wouldnt have it any other way ❤️ song-ad

♬ Big City Life – Luude & Mattafix

Luca has made two TikToks since touching down in the UK, one where he hopped on board with the “She’s a 10” viral trend and another with Gemma, where he shows him carrying her handbag for her whilst they walk around the streets of London. He captioned the video: “Wouldnt have it any other way ❤️.” My heart can’t cope.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook. 

We all misjudged Tasha and Andrew, they’re officially the best Love Island couple

• Every single salty comment this year’s Love Islanders have made about the producers

• Love Island star Paige Thorne is going back to her paramedic day job