Pitch Perfect cast now

It’s been 10 years since we met The Barden Bellas, where are they now?

Ben Platt and Skylar Astin are still friends🥺

Pitch Perfect was first released back in 2012 and all was well in the world and there is absolutely nothing that could give it a run for its money. We meet the angsty Beca played by Anna Kendrick and follow her journey into the world of acapella singing at her university. The movie was a stepping stone for many major celebrities now including Rebel Wilson along with having some already very well known Hollywood faces in the mix.

Since the movie first premiered, the cast has gone onto to star in two more installments of the Pitch Perfect saga but other than that what else have they been up to? Here is everything the cast of Pitch Perfect has been up to since the film was first released:

Anna Kendrick – Beca

Anna’s role in Pitch Perfect paved her way into Hollywood fame. Prior to the movie, she had been in Twilight but it was her role as Beca where she made a name for herself. She has starred alongside the likes of Blake Lively in A Simple Favor and Justin Timberlake in Trolls. Anna is also a well known face in the theatre world as she starred in the 2014 musical The Last Five Years.

Since 2022, Anna has been dating Bill Hader. A source told Entertainment Tonight that the couple “are in love and very happy in their relationship”.

Rebel Wilson – Amy

Pitch Perfect was Rebel’s breakout role and since then she has become a well known face in the comedy world. After Pitch Perfect, Rebel went onto star in How to be Single, Isn’t It Romantic and The Hustle. Most recently, she played the lead in Netflix’s Senior Year as Stephanie.

In June 2022, Rebel announced she was in a relationship with Ramona Agruma. The adorable post was captioned: “I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince…but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess.”

Brittany Snow – Chloe

Brittany was no stranger to the musical movie industry when she starred in Pitch Perfect and had already made a name for herself after starring as Amber Von Tussle in the Hairspray movie in 2007. Since Pitch Perfect, Brittany has starred in the Netflix romantic comedy Someone Great and The Late Bloomer. Brittany has been married since 2020 to real estate broker, Tyler Stanaland.

Anna Camp – Aubrey

Our favourite highly strung student Aubrey was played by Anna Camp. Anna has quite literally not stopped acting since Pitch Perfect was released. She went onto star as Gwen in The Mindy Project, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and most recently played the role of Alice Murphy in Murder at Yellowstone City.

Anna is reportedly currently single after her split from ex-husband Skylar Astin who she starred alongside with in the Pitch Perfect movies. And she’s now a brunette!

Elizabeth Banks – Gail

Elizabeth was already a well known face in the acting world and 2012 was a pretty big year for her. As well as starring as Gail Abernathy-McKadden in Pitch Perfect, she also played Effie Trinket in The Hunger Games which was released in the same year. Since 2012, she has gone onto star in Walk of Shame and in 2019 starred in Charlie’s Angels. She has been married to her husband Max Handelman for 19 years and they have two children together.

Skylar Astin – Jesse

Skylar made a name for himself on Pitch Perfect and although hasn’t stuck to musicals he has a lot of acting roles under his belt. In 2020, he starred in the Disney movie Secret Society of Second-Born Royals and most recently was a series regular in the latest season of Grey’s Anatomy. From 2016 to 2019 he was married to his Pitch Perfect co-star Anna Camp.

Ben Platt – Benji

Benji, Jesse’s eccentric roommate was played by Ben Platt and it was this role that helped him make an even bigger name for himself in the theatre world. After Pitch Perfect, Ben Platt played Evan Hansen in the musical of the same name on Broadway, and in 2019, he played Payton Hobart in Netflix’s The Politician.

In 2020, it was announced that Ben was dating Noah Galvin after they spent time together during the pandemic. Their Instagram posts of one another are simply ADORABLE.

Hana Mae Lee – Lilly

A more silent member of the Pitch Perfect cast was Hana Mae Lee who played the role of Lilly Onakuramara, known for simply speaking at minimum volume. After Pitch Perfect, she starred in the horror comedy film The Babysitter in 2017 and in the sequel in 2020. Hana also has her own fashion line called Hanamahn and is reportedly single.

Alexis Knapp – Stacie

Another member of the Pitch Perfect cast is Alexis Knapp who played Stacie Conrad and hasn’t starred in much since the early 2010s, other than the Pitch Perfect films. In 2014, she played alongside Ian Somerholder in The Anomaly and in 2021, she played the role of Lia in Phobias. Alexis had an on and off relationship with actor Matthew Phillippe whom she has an 11 year old daughter with called Kai.

Ester Dean – Cynthia

Ester originated the role of Cynthia in the Pitch Perfect film and despite no longer acting, Ester is behind some of the most biggest pop hits in history, including Katy Perry’s Firework and Rihanna’s What’s My Name?

Adam DeVine – Bumper

Adam DeVine played the role of Bumper in the Pitch Perfect movies and is a big name in the world of comedy. He is one of the co-creators and stars in the Comedy Central TV show Workaholics and starred alongside Zac Efron in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. He was also a series regular on Modern Family. In 2021, he got married to Disney Channel star Chloe Bridges.