Here’s how to do the ‘what is your weakness’ test that’s all over your TikTok right now

Brb using my answer in my next job interview x

You know when you stare in to space and contemplate your entire life, your biggest weakness and what the future holds? Well, TikTok might not have the answers to what you’re doing with your life, but it does have a test where you can find out what your weakness is. It’s probably all over your TikTok FYP, it seems like everyone is taking the test and sharing their weakness – and some of the answers are scary accurate, or just scary. Here’s everything you need to know about the weakness test on TikTok and where to find it.

How to take the TikTok test that tells you what your weakness is:

The test is available on uQuiz, a quiz website, and is created by someone called SeashoreGhost. Their name sounds ominous but also powerful. When you take the test you will be asked a series of eight questions, ranging from picking a colour to “when are you alone?” Safe to say, it gets pretty deep.

Once you’ve answered all the questions you’ll be told what your weakness is. It gives you a result like this:

via uQuiz

You can take the TikTok “what is your weakness” test on uQuiz here.

Obviously, pretty much anyone can make a random quiz and put it on the internet, and who knows if it has a single bit of science behind it? Anyway, it’s all just a bit of fun – enjoy finding out what your biggest weakness is! Maybe it’ll help you next time you’re asked it in a job interview x

For all the latest TikTok news, the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.