A deep dive into Adam Collard’s relationships since he was first on Love Island

He definitely has a type

Former Islander Adam Collard has returned to Love Island for the first time in history of the show. He originally starred in season four of the show in 2018 and caused nothing but chaos when it came to relationships in the villa. While he was in the villa he originally coupled up with Kendall Rae Knight, dumped her for Rosie Williams before pieing her off for Zara McDermott. He then getting with Darylle Sargeant in Casa Amor once Zara had been dumped. The man did not rest!

In the past four years, Adam has been in a fair few high profile relationships after leaving the Love Island villa. But who are they all? From beauty influencers to models, here is a rundown of the ex-girlfriends of Adam Collard since Love Island:

Zara McDermott

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

While in the villa, Zara and Adam coupled up after he entered the villa as a bombshell. The two were split up when Zara was dumped from the Island and Adam started to get to know Casa Amor bombshell Darylle Sargeant. Their romance didn’t last long as they were dumped from the Island and Adam wanted to make things work with Zara on the outside.

The two were in a relationship for eight months after the show and even moved in together in Essex before deciding to split up in February 2019. Zara said: “I have tried so hard to be the best person I can possibly be and to make it work. Sometimes in life, you just aren’t enough for someone; no matter what you do for them or how much you try to be.”

Zara is currently dating Made in Chelsea star, Sam Thompson. The two have been together since May 2019 and split up for a short period in 2020 but are back together.

Sarah Godfrey

Pictured is Sarah Godfrey, one of Adam Collard's ex-girlfriends

via Instagram @sarah_godfrey_

One of Adam’s ex-girlfriends is influencer Sarah Godfrey. Shortly after his split with Zara, Adam began to date Sarah and they went public with their relationship in September 2019. They didn’t last very long as they broke up in January 2020. Adam said: “Me and Sarah are no longer together, no, but still on good terms.”

It seems since 2020, Adam has taken a step back from romantic relationships.

Brief fling with Demi Sims

via Instagram @demisims

Demi is not one of the ex-girlfriends of Adam Collard but the two were pictured dancing and kissing on a night out. Sources told The Mirror that Demi had a “strong attraction” to Adam and the two had “serious chemistry” after meeting one another.

An insider told The Mirror: “They were seen very close at the launch party of Sam Bird’s ‘Run To You’. Demi openly admits she has dated women in recent years but felt very attracted to Adam. And for the first time in a long time felt she would date a guy after meeting Adam.”

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.