Love Island private school

These are all the Love Islanders who went to private school

Andrew went to a £14,000 a term boarding school

Over the years Love Island has featured a number of very posh people. They’ve dated royals, got second homes in the Alps, wear signet rings, and always last about three days in the villa. But hey that’s ok, they’ve got their Made in Chelsea cast friends and daddy’s money to return to. And the true mark of a Love Island posh person is if they went to private school.

Since the show began they’ve had a number of ex-private school pupils contestants including this year’s Andrew Le Page, who went to the same school as former Love Islander Charlie Brake, where it costs a casual £42,000 per year – that’s just a few grand off the Love Island prize fund.

These are all the current and former Love Island cast members who went to private school:

Camilla Thurlow

via Instagram @camillathurlow

Season three’s Camilla Thurlow attended the private school Fettes College in Edinburgh. The school was originally all boys until the 1970s but is a now a fully mixed school. It currently costs £13,330 per term to attend the school as a boarder.

Camilla isn’t the only famous person to be associated with the school, in fact Iain Fleming, the author of the James Bond books, wrote that James attended Fettes after being kicked out of Eton.

Montana Brown

via Instagram @montanarosebrown1

Camilla’s bestie in Love Island was Montana Brown who also attended a private school growing up. Montana is an alumnus of Abbot’s Hill School, which is an all girls school set in 70 acres of grounds in Hertfordshire.

It currently costs £7,026 per term to attend the school and pupils can attend from nursery to year 11.

Olivia Attwood

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Series three of Love Island was just full of ex-private school pupils, as Olivia Attwood also attended an independent school.

Olivia went to Tormead School in Guildford, which teaches girls from age four to 18, and for pupils in years seven to 13, it costs £5,904.00 per term.

And Olivia isn’t the only famous alumnus of the school, comedian Sandi Toksvig went the school whilst her father was working in London.

Charlie Brake

via Instagram @charliebrake1

Probably the poshest and richest contestant on Love Island ever, millionaire heir Charlie Brake of course went to private school.

Charlie attended Millfield School in Somerset where it costs a casual £14,610 per term to board there from year nine onwards.

The school is mixed and teaches pupils from nursery all the way through college.

Ollie Williams

via Instagram @olliesjwilliams

2020 Love Island contestant Ollie Williams left the villa after just three days, saying he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend.

At the time Ollie was thought of as one of the poshest contestants on Love Island, as he is quite literally the heir to the 2,000 acre Lanhydrock estate in Cornwall.

So of course Ollie went to private school and he attended the Truro School in Cornwall. It’s a mixed sex school for pupils aged three to 18 and it costs £10,325 per term to board there for senior school.

Priya Gopaldas

via Instagram @priyagopaldas

Last year’s Islander Priya may have been unlucky in love on the show, but she was still known as one of its poshest contestants. So it comes as no surprise that Priya went to private school.

Priya attended the North London Collegiate School, which is a school for girls aged four to 18. It costs £7,436 per term for students in the secondary school.

And Priya isn’t the only famous person to have attended the school. Vogue editor Anna Wintour and the Chronicles of Narnia actress Anna Popplewell both went to North London Collegiate School

Chuggs Wallis

Love Island private school

via Instagram @chuggswallis

Priya wasn’t the only ex-private school Islander on last year’s show. Chuggs Wallis gave off big posh energy when he entered the villa and it turns out he went to a private school in Surrey.

Chuggs attended Reeds School, which is a boys school, with a mixed sixth form and it costs £11,640 per term to attend the school as a boarder.

Reeds is over 200 years old and has taught people such as Tom Hardy and Tim Henman. Not bad company for Chuggs.

Andrew Le Page

Love Island private school

via Instagram @andrewlepage

This year’s Love Island contains two Islanders who went to private school, the first is Andrew Le Page who attended the same school as Charlie Brake – Millfield School, in Somerset.

Given Andrew grew up in Guernsey it’s likely he attended the school as a boarder where it costs £14,610 per term to board there.

Millfield School has a number of famous alumni including Adwoa Aboah, Lily Allen, Romeo Beckham, Ella Eyre, Rose Leslie, and Lando Norris.

Charlie Ragnedge

via Instagram @charlieradnedge

And the final Love Island cast member to have gone to private school so far is dumped Islander Charlie Radnedge.

Charlie attended The Oratory School just outside Reading, which is a mixed senior school where it costs £13,368 per term to attend the school as a boarder.

And Charlie isn’t the only posho to have attended the school, Made in Chelsea cast members Francis Boulle and Frederik Ferrier, and Bridgerton’s Jonathan Bailey all went to the school.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.