Pictured is Millie and Liam from Love Island Casa Amor

It’s back boo! The GIRLS will be heading to Casa Amor for the first time in three years

I want everyone’s head to turn, sue me!

For the first time in three years, the girls are heading to Casa Amor! It was revealed during last night’s episode that the infamous Casa Amor would be making a return. A source has told MailOnline that instead of the boys being sent off for a lad’s holiday, the girls will be having the “holiday of their dreams”.

The source said: “This year it’s all about the girls – they have kept the boys on their toes and will continue to do so by leaving the main villa and heading to Casa Amor. The new arrivals are ready to turn heads and for the first time in three years it will be the female stars of the show preparing to walk back into the villa with potentially a new man on their arm.

“It’s all to play for and the likes of Gemma and Luca’s relationship, as well as Jacques and Paige’s will be well and truly put to the test.”

It has been reported that the girls will leave the villa for cocktails before they head to Casa Amor to meet a group of new boys. The last time the girls went to Casa Amor was in 2019, which had the likes of Amber Gill, Molly-Mae Hague and Amy Hart all go on a girl’s holiday. Casa Amor has had some iconic moments, including last season when Lillie Haynes returned to the main villa and spilt the tea on what Liam got up to while he was away from Millie.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.