‘It’s carnage’: Everything the cast of Stranger Things said to expect from volume two

Noah Schnapp says we can expect some deaths omg

Stranger Things four volume two is dropping very soon and fans are on the edge of their seats waiting. The first trailer dropped earlier this week and it’s all fans can think about. Whilst we have loads of unanswered questions from the first volume, this is everything the cast and Duffer brothers have said about volume two.

‘It’s just carnage’

Joseph Quinn, who plays Eddie Munson in Stranger Things four, says the ending is “carnage”. In an interview with The Guardian, Joseph spoke about the ending of Stranger Things four. He says: “The scale and ambition are astonishing. All the seeds that have been planted bear fruit and it’s just carnage. You know the finale is two-and-a-half hours, right? Ending with this monster feature-length episode is so bold.”

He also jokes saying how he’ll be “furious” if they don’t bring Eddie back. However fans can kind of chill out because Joseph has said to Men’s Health he’s “heard whispers” about what might happen in season five and he’s excited about what he’s heard.

Noah Schnapp says there are ‘some deaths coming’

via Netflix

Noah Schnapp, who plays Will Byers, has hinted at multiple deaths coming in volume two. Speaking to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show, Noah says: “We’ve got some big deaths coming. Some gore. And a big bang.”

Sadie Sink heavily hinted Max won’t die in season four

All I have to say is thank God because I couldn’t handle it if Max died at the end of Stranger Things four volume two. Sadie tells Variety that she was looking forward to reading the scripts for the end of Max’s story. She says: “I kind of like not knowing where her story is going and just being surprised when I read it, because Max herself doesn’t know what’s going to happen to her. I guess, why should I? I genuinely have zero idea where they’re going with anything. So I will be excited to read those scripts.”

The Duffer brothers have said we can expect some sort of ‘endgame’

Apparently fans can expect some sort of endgame in volume two. Ross Duffer says: “That’s what’s really exciting to us about this season. We had a lot of fun in season three, but now it’s really serious in terms of actually starting to peel back the layers of this mythology. And as you get these answers, you really see what we’re headed towards, a very clear destination and toward the end of Stranger Things.”

Millie Bobby Brown says Eleven comes to life in volume two

via Netflix

When chatting to Variety, Millie Bobby Brown offers some insights about what to expect with Eleven in volume two. She says: “The Duffer brothers created Eleven in such a dynamic way this season, and really directed and wrote this heroine with layers and layers that we have to peel back.

“These two episodes really give you an insight on this heroine coming to life and letting Eleven do what she needs to do in order to save her friends.” Um, I am obsessed already.

Stranger Things 4 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.