You can now pin three posts to the top of your Instagram profile – here’s how

Just going to dig up my best performing selfies for the fans x

In a new feature, Instagram is now letting you pin up to three posts to the top of your profile. So, if you’re wondering how to make sure your best posts always get seen, or you’re gutted your best ever selfie is now really low on your grid, you are suddenly in luck.

The new feature means one thing and one thing only: You need to pull out your best selfies, holiday pictures and snaps where you look the most fun and get them to the top of your profile ASAP. Here’s how to do it.

Here’s how to pin posts to the top of your Instagram profile:

The process of how to pin posts to your Instagram profile is very easy, and there are two main ways you can do it quickly.

• Go on to your profile, and when viewing your entire feed, hold down individual posts and it should enlarge and give you an option to “pin to profile”.

How to pin posts to the top of your Instagram profile feed

• Or, you can click on an individual post, press the three dots in the top right corner of the post and in a menu that appears one of the options should read “pin to your profile”.

You can pin up to three posts to appear at the top of your feed. These posts will be taken out of your grid and moved to the top, they will not duplicate and appear again in the chronological order of your profile. To change which posts you have pinned you repeat the above steps, but the option will be to “unpin” and then you can pin something else.

When you unpin, the posts just go back to where they were before. Easy!