Meet Amber Beckford: The ‘wild child’ joining Love Island 2022

‘I’ve got to put myself first’

Love Island 2022 is fast approaching and has us all in a chokehold counting down the hours until we hear Iain Stirling say those thrilling four words: ‘Tonight, on Love Island.’ We are about to be introduced to eleven singles ready for a summer of love, and there is no one more ready for that than Amber.

Amber Beckford is a 24-year-old nanny from London who is on the hunt for a boyfriend. Her family describe her as fun, outspoken, and crazy. Here is everything we know about Amber, from her dating history to girl code:

Everything you need to know about Amber Beckford who joins the cast of Love Island 2022

Amber in her Love Island 2022 promo shoot

Love Island 2022 cast member Amber is a nanny from London

Amber is 24-years-old and is a nanny from London. From the looks of her Instagram, outside of work, she lives a lavish lifestyle, jet-setting to Dubai, Cannes, and Punta Cana. Amber has said her friends and family would describe her as a wild child, and I can’t wait to see what she gets up to every day for the next two months.

Amber says she wants a serious relationship

When talking about what she wants from the villa, Amber said that now feels like the right time to go onto Love Island. She said: “This year it definitely feels like it’s two feet in. I feel like now I’m most definitely ready, and wanting to look for a boyfriend.”

Amber enjoys dating but sometimes gets sick of men, and who can blame her. She is looking for “one nice guy to cuddle up with” and wants something a bit more serious. She described her dating life as interesting. “It’s been an adventure”, she said.

via Instagram @amberbeckford

Girl code is important to Amber

Amber said Love Island is a show to find love, and although girl code is important, there needs to be a balance. “I’ve got to put myself first!”, she said.

She hopes to have fun above all else in the villa. She said: “I can definitely be opinionated so I’m not sure how that’s going to go down. As I work with kids I have patience with kids but adults, they annoy me!”

via Instagram @amberbeckford

‘I have a little spark that attracts quite a lot of people’s attention’

When asked why she thinks she is a catch, Amber said: “I just feel like I have a little spark that attracts quite a lot of people’s attention!” She can fall in love quickly but at the same time can be a bit of a slow burner. “It depends on the person. If we click straight away then I’m all in.”

Featured image via Instagram @amberbeckford.

Love Island 2022 starts tonight on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.