The third 365 Days movie is coming *very* soon and there’s still loads more to come

The release date has been announced as later this summer!

The second 365 Days film might have only recently dropped on Netflix, but the great news is that there’s a third movie in the series – so there is no doubt going to be plenty more to come for us. 365 Days 3 has been filmed, has a release date, and, given it’s based on a book, we already know most of the details about it.

Yes, the movies have a lot of sex and very little plot, but there’s always a cliffhanger ending that leaves us wanting more and more. And the idea of another hour and a half movie full of Massimo doesn’t sound all that bad. Netflix has already confirmed we’re getting the third movie in August, so here’s a rundown of what we’ve still got coming our way, if the book is anything to go by.

Contains spoilers!

365 Days 3: What to expect in the next Netflix movie according to the third book in the series

via Netflix

What happens in the third 365 Days book and what does it mean about the ending of the second film?

365 Days on Netflix is a film adaptation of the first of three books by Blanka Lipińska, with 365 Days: This Day being an adaptation of the second. The three books were published throughout 2018 and 2019 and are categorised as “erotica and romance” – it’s often called the Polish 50 Shades Of Grey. The three books are 365 dni (365 Days), Ten dzień (That Day) and Kolejne 365 dni (Another 365 Days).

A lot happened in the ending of 365 Days: This Day on Netflix. The conclusion is a standoff between Massimo, Nacho, Anna (Massimo’s old flame) and Adriano (Massimo’s twin)– who is holding Laura. Laura breaks free and then Anna shoots Laura, Nacho shoots Anna and Massimo shoots his brother Adriano. If you really want spoilers, Laura doesn’t appear to die. Netflix has already announced in the third film actress Anna-Maria Sieklucka will return as Laura.

365 Days This Day ending

via Netflix

The third book is another wild ride. The Goodreads synopsis of the Polish book, translated, says: “Pregnant Laura is shot. The best doctor’s fight for a woman’s life. Her husband, the head of the Sicillian mafia, must make the most difficult decision in his life – who to save: his beloved or their child. What choice will Massimo make? Will life without Laura still make sense to him? Will he be able to raise their son alone? Millions of thoughts are swirling in his head but none bring relief. He doesn’t know what the fate of his family will be. Whose 365 days will he follow in the third part of the saga?”

Laura lost her and Massimo’s child in the accident at the end of the first film, so doesn’t seem to be pregnant at the end of the second film – as far as we know. But maybe she is?

A further synopsis reads: “As the wife of Don Massimo Torricelli, one of the most dangerous Mafia bosses in Sicily, Laura’s life is a roller coaster. She is often at risk, the potential target of Massimo’s unscrupulous enemies who will stop at nothing to destroy the powerful man.” So yeah, there are probably going to be more threats towards Laura.

Oh, and that’s without mentioning that the third instalment of the book includes Laura needing a heart transplant, Massimo killing her dog and sending it to her in a box, Laura becoming an alcoholic and Laura getting pregnant – again. The heart transplant gets arranged by Nacho, naturally.

via Netflix

365 Days 3 has already been filmed for Netflix and drops in August

The third movie is coming – and will be called 365 Days: Next 365 Days. The third book and movie will be the final in the series, so Laura and Massimo’s story will come to an end here. The second and third movies filmed back-to-back for Netflix, so shooting has already concluded.

The third movie is coming on August 19th, and Anna-Maria Sieklucka and Michele Morrone will be back as Laura and Massimo. Don’t worry, Simone Susinna is also back as Nacho, and Magdalena Lamparska and Otar Saralidze will return as Laura’s bestie Olga and Massimo’s right hand man, Domenico.

“One thing remains the same in books and movies … there will be sex, sex and even more sex,” author Blanka Lipińska wrote on Instagram of the third film. I can’t wait.

365 Days: This Day is available on Netflix now and the third 365 Days movie is coming August 19th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.