Everyone on TikTok is obsessed with her, so who is Matilda Djerf?

Someone please teach me the secret of her hair

You will be familiar with Matilda Djerf even if you don’t know her name. Pictures of her tanned, effortlessly dressed in a suit and trainers with perfectly fluffed curly hair are all over your FYP and Instagram feed. Just take a two minute scroll through Pinterest, TikTok or Instagram and you’re likely to come across content that came from her Instagram. There’s photos of her summers in the Swedish countryside eating strawberries in a shirt and bikini included in summer aesthetic inspiration TikToks. Pictures of her nights out with a blurry image in a satin top are reposted on Instagram and photos of her large bed with pastel sheets and thrown on pillows are on every interiors inspiration board.

via Instagram @matildadjerf

She’s the ultimate influencer with over 2 million Instagram followers and nearly 50million views of the hashtag of her name on TikTok, so who actually is Matilda Djerf? This is everything you need to know:

Matilda is 24 years old

via Instagram @matildadjerf

Yes Matilda is less than a quarter of a century old and she’s already this successful. Her birthday is on 8th April and she’ll be turning 25 this year.

Matilda grew up in a small Swedish town and now works as an influencer and designer.

She has 2.2 million followers on Instagram

via Instagram @matildadjerf

Matilda began her career as an influencer around seven years ago. She first began posting on YouTube in 2016 and shared videos behind the scenes of photoshoots and her travels in Bali.

Now on Instagram she has over 2 million followers and she posts regularly but not excessively. Her Instagram goes back to 2016 and she would be getting a few thousand likes per post even then but now she gets at least 100,000 likes per post.

And she has over 664,000 followers on TikTok, where she first began posting in January last year.

Matilda founded her own fashion brand

via Instagram @matildadjerf

Matilda founded her own fashion brand Djerf Avenue in 2019. Djerf Avenue sells all the clothes Matilda is known for wearing – classic, staple pieces in a neutral colour palette.

She sells items such as suits, t-shirts, trousers, jackets and baseball caps. The cheapest thing on the website is a pair of socks which sells for £14.

The rest of the pieces usually start around £50 for one piece.

She’s in a super cute relationship

via Instagram @matildadjerf

Most couples online are cringe and make you want to unfollow. However Matilda’s relationship with her boyfriend Rasmus is actually really sweet to watch.

Rasmus is 25 years old and works as a photographer and as part of Djerf Avenue.

The couple have been together since they were teenagers, after meeting in high school and they now live together in Sweden with their dog.

via Instagram @matildadjerf

Speaking of their dog, he’s called Rufus, he’s two years old and easily the cutest dog you’ll see on your Instagram feed.

She’s estimated to have a net worth over £1million

Though the figures aren’t exact Matilda is estimated to have a net worth between £1million to £5million.

The majority of her money will have come from her work on Instagram.