get paid to use tiktok

It’s official: You could get paid £50 an hour *just* to use TikTok

My bank account is happy crying, screaming and throwing up

Every household has that one person with TikTok on the brain 24/7. They rope you into dances, always end up going viral and muck up your flat by recreating the most elaborate challenges. You’re desperate to give them something to do – maybe a nice little shop job at the weekends? Well, unfortunately for you, one lucky person can now get paid £50 an hour to use TikTok. All they have to do is scroll down the FYP to their heart’s content.

DIY company MaterialsMarket has listed the vacancy on their careers site, with applications closing quickly on 22nd December. This part-time, temporary role involves reviewing life hacks and putting them into practice, for a total of 10 hours. Not bad for a weekend’s work.

The advert looks pretty dreamy, with the company even offering to reimburse WiFi costs for the full 10 hours. Each review will end up on their website, and full training will be provided.

get paid to watch tiktok

Photo by Ivanka Cajina via Unsplash before edits

Think about what you could do with an extra £500 in the bank, TikTok huns! Get a fancy camera, set up a cute makeshift studio or buy your housemates some soundproof headphones for Christmas.

Your content will go towards helping customers with their own DIY trials and tribulations. All you need to do is watch a load of home hacks, take notes on which ones look the most useful, try them out for yourself and review them at the end. You don’t need any qualifications for this one – but you’ll need to be fluent in spoken and written English.

DIY and content creation experience are desired, but definitely not necessary, so why not throw your hat in the ring anyway? You’ll even get to work from home the entire time. Lush!

You can find the job posting here. Get those applications in ASAP if you fancy getting paid to use TikTok!!!