Drag Race UK three quiz

Prove you’re Ella Vafan of Drag Race UK and see how well you remember season three

Sashay away if you can’t get full marks

It’s been just over a week since the iconic season three of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK crowned its winner in the form of our youngest ever reigning champion Krystal Versace, and already, the TV and the week feel like much gloomier places. Drag Race UK was our weekly blast of fun serotonin, and was a great way of championing the diverse queer talent up and down the country. We laughed, we cried, we gagged on the eleganza. Think you’re a massive fan of Drag Race? This quiz will test just how well you actually remember season three of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK. Rookies need not even bother!

Can you remember your runway themes like the back of your hand? Have you got the lip sync songs on loop on Spotify and do you know who was in the bottom two for each one? Can you remember why iconic arguments started? Do you know every lyric to BDE off by heart (both versions, thank you very much)? Can you recite the Snatch Game celebs like your times tables? If the answer is yes, take this Drag Race UK season three trivia quiz and see how well you do…

Special thanks to Imogen Reid and Aoife Kilbane from the BBC. Featured image courtesy of BBC.

Catch up on Drag Race UK now on BBC iPlayer. For all the latest Drag Race memes and Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

• It’s time! Meet the new queens cast on season 14 of RuPaul’s Drag Race

• ‘Amazing, incredible, overwhelming’: Krystal Versace on winning Drag Race UK season three

• Ella, Kitty and Krystal tell us all about life in the top three of Drag Race UK

• ‘There’s a classism issue with drag’: Drag Race UK queens on the financial burden of competing

• Which Drag Race UK queens gained the most Instagram followers during season three?

• The 17 best runway looks from Drag Race UK season three