Sophia Grace and Rosie now

Here’s what Nicki Minaj dancing legends Sophia Grace and Rosie are up to nowadays

They’ve just been back on Ellen after 11 years!!

Eleven years ago, Sophia Grace and her cousin Rosie broke the internet but where are the girls now? If you don’t know who I’m talking about then, respectfully, what have you been doing for the past decade? The girl’s literally sent everyone into a frenzy after their appearance on the Ellen show and danced to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. They are the original Barbz – end of.

The pair went viral when their appearance was uploaded onto YouTube, it shows Sophia Grace dancing and singing to Super Bass while Rosie is the best hype woman known to mankind. But where are Sophia Grace and Rosie now? How old are they and what have they been up to? They were simply too iconic not too go far in life. But luckily for you we have everything you’d possibly want to know right here.

Sophia Grace and Rosie are now 19 and 15

Do you feel really old as well? On September 9, Rosie turned 15-years-old and celebrated with Sophia Grace who is 19-years-old now.

Rosie is now a singer and TikTok legend

Sophia Grace and Rosie now

via @rosiergm on Instagram

Even though Rosie definitely wasn’t the frontman when it came to performing with Sophia Grace – she’s now built her own career in performing. She has over 450.7k followers on TikTok and 18.7 million likes. She recently posted a video with Sophia Grace lip syncing to Super Bass backstage at the Ellen show and it’s had 8.2 million views and well over one million likes.

Over on Instagram she has 775kfollowers and has been releasing music! Her latest song is called “Safe In Your Love” – J’adore.

Sophia Grace is  YouTuber and owns her own business

Sophia Grace and Rosie now

via @therealsophiagrace on Instagram

Now at the age of 19, Sophia Grace is making big, big waves. She owns her own loungewear clothing company called LoLoLondon. Plus she released her biggest song ever in 2017 called Girl In The Mirror, it has over 13 million streams on Spotify.

Sophia has a huge Instagram following with over 1.4 million followers. Her aesthetic is quite cool and it’s clear she’s obsessed with all things fashion and makeup.

They starred in a movie and published a book together

In 2013 they published a book called Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie. The Amazon description of the book says: “The cousins plan a tea party with lots of pink, glitter, chocolate and cotton candy. Each one is allowed to invite one guest and they invite each other!” The book is basically an advice book for how to host a tea party.

Then in 2014, they starred in their very own movie called Sophia Grace and Rosie’s Royal Adventure. The imbd description reads: “Sophia Grace and Rosie are sent to Switzelvania by The Ellen DeGeneres Show as special correspondents tasked with covering the coronation of a new queen.” The top review called this film a “Fun movie for normal people” with a rating of ten stars.

They went back on the Ellen show after eleven years!!

Earlier this week the girls both went back on Ellen to discuss what they’ve been up to since they were last on the show. Oh and they also performed Super Bass again, of course. You can watch their full interview here.