Sophia Grace and Rosie now

Here’s what Nicki Minaj dancing legends Sophia Grace and Rosie are up to nowadays

Obviously one of them had to go big on TikTok

Ten years ago, Sophia Grace and her cousin Rosie broke the internet but where are the girls now? If you don’t know who I’m talking about then, respectfully, what have you been doing for the past decade? The girl’s literally sent everyone into a frenzy after their appearance on the Ellen show and danced to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. They are the original Barbz.

The pair went viral when their appearance was uploaded onto YouTube, it shows Sophia Grace dancing and singing to Super Bass while Rosie is the best hype woman known to mankind. But where are Sophia Grace and Rosie now? How old are they and what have they been up to? They were simply too iconic not too go far in life. But luckily for you we have everything you’d possibly want to know right here.

Sophia Grace and Rosie are now 18 and 15

Do you feel really old as well? On September 9, Rosie turned 15-years-old and celebrated with Sophia Grace.

Rosie is now a singer and TikTok legend

Even though Rosie definitely wasn’t the frontman when it came to performing with Sophia Grace – she’s now built her own career in performing. She has over 177,000 followers on TikTok and 8.1 million likes. Her most recent video is recorded with the audio that says “Are you a Nicki fan? Pull up in the Sri Lanka” and she briefly recreates the dance she did on Ellen. This feels like a full circle moment.

Over on Instagram she has 702,000 followers and still has her Ellen highlight going strong on her profile. Her most recent addition to the highlight is sharing memories after their ten year anniversary on the show.

Sophia Grace is  YouTuber and owns her own business

Now at the age of 18, Sophia Grace is making big, big waves. She owns her own loungewear clothing company called LoLoLondon. Plus she released her biggest song ever in 2017 called Girl In The Mirror, it has over 13 million streams on Spotify.

Sophia has a huge Instagram following with over 1.3 million followers. Her aesthetic is quite cool and it’s clear she’s obsessed with all things fashion and makeup.

They starred in a movie and published a book together

In 2013 they published a book called Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie. The Amazon description of the book says: “The cousins plan a tea party with lots of pink, glitter, chocolate and cotton candy. Each one is allowed to invite one guest and they invite each other!” The book is basically an advice book for how to host a tea party.

Then in 2014, they starred in their very own movie called Sophia Grace and Rosie’s Royal Adventure. The imbd description reads: “Sophia Grace and Rosie are sent to Switzelvania by The Ellen DeGeneres Show as special correspondents tasked with covering the coronation of a new queen.” The top review called this film a “Fun movie for normal people” with a rating of ten stars.