Guys, season three of YOU drops on Netflix TOMORROW!

HOLD ME I AM SO READY

It feels as though we have waited for this moment forever, because it literally has been years. But, the wait is finally over and the release date for season three of YOU on Netflix is upon us.

It’s time to rehash your toxic relationship with Joe Goldberg and his murdering ways, and get ready for a new season of killing and creepy voiceovers. Plus, this season our favourite rotten couple have moved out and have a baby! What a time!

So settle in and get ready, because season three of YOU is here. 10 new explosive episodes are coming and they’re said to be just as good, if not better, than the previous seasons. They’re so good, Netflix has renewed the show for a season four before this season has even aired. Gather up your emotions and remember to breath.

The exact release date and time of YOU season three on Netflix

via Netflix

Season three of YOU sees Love and Joe move to suburban Madre Linda

Season three sees Joe, Love and their new baby Henry move to Madre Linda, a Silicon Valley suburb. The area is cosy, wholesome and very, very rich. But, there’s a distinct lack of privacy there, everyone knows everyone’s business, which could be a sticking point for Joe.

Love runs a local bakery, and Joe develops a new love obsession, of course. A synopsis for the new season reads: “In the third season, Joe and Love are married and raising their newborn son, Henry, in the Californian suburb of Madre Linda. As their relationship dynamic takes a new turn, Joe continues to repeat the cycle of obsession with a burgeoning interest in Natalie, the next door neighbour. This time, Love will flip the script to ensure that her dream of having the perfect family will not be torn away so easily by Joe’s compulsive actions.”

via Netflix

There is definitely going to be more bloodshed, as the trailer for season three showed little baby Henry being cast aside as mother and father, Love and Joe, dig what looks to be a grave. Wonderful parenting. Early reviews of the show have said it’s just as twisted as ever, and the “good boy” lifestyle Joe wanted in the suburbs really doesn’t last for long. A further teaser from Netflix says that more than one person ends up dying in this “very murdery season”. And yes, there are pictures of Joe covered in blood. Yikes.

via Netflix

The release date for YOU season three is finally here!!!

The new series launches globally on Netflix on October 15th 2021. That’s tomorrow. TOMORROW. The release time of YOU season three is exactly one minute past midnight PT and 8am in the UK. But hold tight! These times aren’t always exact, so don’t panic if it’s not there at the precise time.

Watch the trailer for YOU season three ahead of its release here:

I’m screaming!!!

Season three of YOU will be available on Netflix from October 15th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.