Meet the new Primrose Hill set who are more far successful and fitter than you’ll ever be

That’s nepotism baby

When we were kids, our parents and the tabloids were obsessed with a set of celebrities. They were talented, partied hard and full of scandal, they were of course the Primrose Hill set. Jude Law, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss and co lived in Notting Hill, smoking, partying and generally having what appeared to be a great time. Over the years they eventually settled down and had kids of their own. These kids have now grown up and are taking over our TikToks.

Lila Moss, Iris Law and Gene Gallagher are the children of some of the coolest 90s celebs. And now they have their own careers as models, photographers and actors. They have thousands of Instagram followers, have the vibiest outfits and have become celebrities in their own rights.

They go on boujie holidays, attend art universities and are always at the latest fashion party. This is the new Primrose Hill set:

Lila Moss

via Instagram @lilamoss

Lila Moss is the daughter of the legend that is Kate Moss and magazine publisher Jefferson Hack.

She’s just turned 19 years old and had the birthday party to end all parties. It was Disney themed and yet somehow didn’t look cringe. Olivia Neil and Olympia Princess of Greece were both in attendance and Lila wore the coolest Tinkerbell inspired costume ever.

When she’s not partying Lila is a model who was recently praised for wearing her insulin pump (she has type 1 diabetes) down the runway.

Lila has over 200,000 followers on Instagram and 46,800 on TikTok, where the video of her birthday party had over a 1million views.

Iris Law

via Instagram @lirisaw

Iris Law is the daughter of Sadie Frost and Jude Law. She’s been famous ever since she was two years old when she reportedly bit into an ecstasy pill she found on the floor of Soho House at a children’s birthday party.

She is now 20 years old and has spent the last five years modelling. Kate Moss is Iris’ godmother so it’s natural to assume she’s fairly close with Lila.

Iris is currently studying textiles at St Martins when she’s not modelling or acting. Most recently she debuted a brand new hairstyle when she shaved off all her hair and honestly it’s a vibe.

Though she may seem like a party girl, Iris told Vogue she mostly enjoys cooking at home with her model boyfriend Jyrrel Roberts.

Iris has nearly 500,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 100,000 on Tiktok where she mainly posts videos of herself and her mates having the best time.

Raff Law

via Instagram @rafflaw

Raff Law is Iris’s older brother at 25 years old. Following in his parents footsteps Raff is an actor, having starred in the reimagining of Oliver Twist alongside Rita Ora.

Raff has also appeared in a number of short films and is currently filming the series Masters of The Air.

He lives in South London, is a vegetarian and has just over 70,000 followers on Instagram.

Rudy Law

via Instagram @rudyindianalaw

Rudy is the younger brother of Iris and Raff and is 19 years old.

Unlike his two elder siblings he doesn’t seem to have done loads of modelling or acting but he is signed to IMG models.

Rudy is mates with Gene Gallagher and has just over 10,000 followers on Instagram.

Stella Jones

via Instagram @stellajones

Stella Jones is a model and the best friend of Lila Moss. Stella and Lila have been friends for over 10 years and Stella is signed to Kate Moss’s modelling agency.

Stella is already famous within her own right as her dad is Mick Jones from the band The Clash.

She’s been modelling for a few years and has already fronted campaigns for Prada and walked the runway for Fendi.

Stella is 18 years old and currently has over 10,000 followers on Instagram and roughly the same on TikTok.

Anais Gallagher

via Instagram @gallagher_anais

Anais Gallagher is the daughter of Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews. She is 21 years old and just graduated from the University of The Arts London with a photography degree.

She lives in London and has over 200,000 followers on her Instagram and nearly 50,000 on TikTok where she shows her regularly shares her outfits of the day which often include designer pieces.

Anais was recently in a relationship with farm influencer Julius Roberts and even moved to his farm with him last year. However it’s now no longer clear if the couple are still together.

Molly Moorish Gallagher

Molly is 23 years old and the daughter of Liam Gallagher and Lisa Moorish. She was estranged from her dad until 2018 and she is now close with him and her half siblings.

She’s been a student at Goldsmiths and studied sociology and politics. Molly is an ambassador for Centrepoint and earlier this year was rumoured to be dating Liverpool player Nathaniel Phillips.

Molly is also a model and has fronted campaigns for Next and Fred Perry.

Gene Gallagher

via Instagram @genegallagher

Gene Gallagher is the youngest son of Liam Gallagher and Nicole Appleton. He’s currently 20 years old and has over 170,000 followers on Instagram.

He’s already had a mini scandal of his own when he and Ringo Starr’s grandson were announced to be standing trial for allegedly assaulting and racially abusing a Tesco worker when they tried to buy drinks.

Lennon Gallagher

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Patsy Kensit (@patsykensit)

Lennon Gallagher is the son of Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit. He is 22 years old and is a model and band member.

Though he has an Instagram account it currently has no posts. Earlier this year Lennon was photographed kissing a woman whilst out for some drinks but it hasn’t been confirmed if they are together.

Elfie Reigate

via Instagram @elfiereigate

Elfie Reigate is the daughter of 90s model Rosemary Ferguson, who was very good friends with Kate Moss, so it makes complete sense Elfie is signed to Kate’s modelling agency.

Elfie has appeared in British Vogue, W Magazine and starred in a campagin for Burberry. She has nearly 4,000 followers on Instagram and looks like she spends her life going to vibey parties.