tiktok pillow hack

According to TikTok this pillow hack makes sex better, but does it actually work?

It’s been called a ‘game changer’

TikTok is full of hacks from beauty, to photo editing, to getting money off your Uber ride and now this latest hack is possibly the best one yet as it promises to massively improve your sex life – this is the pillow hack.

Earlier this week TikToker Sassy Red who specialises in sex education shared a video highlighting the benefits of having sex with a pillow and its subsequently had over 20 million views and 7,000 comments with people agreeing it feels so much better. One TikTok user called it a “game changer”, another said they “love it” and one person even said they find sex painful without using a pillow.

@sassyrededu2How many of you have used a pillow for your down stairs time? ##fypシ ##RelationshipGoals ##TipsAndTricks ##sassyrededu♬ Звук для твоих переходов – awlesia

If you’ve never heard of it before all you basically have to do is put a pillow under the woman’s pelvis in order to increase pleasure. But does it actually work?

The Tab spoke to online sex toy retailer UberKinky’s resident sex expert, Ruby, to get her take on this viral tip and she thinks it is incredibly beneficial 👀.

So does the TikTok pillow hack work?

Ruby told The Tab this hack is not a new invention but has been around for ages and can greatly improve sex life.

She said: “This ‘hack’ is nothing new; in fact it’s been around for years. Pillows are the perfect sex tool and can be used pretty much anywhere your body needs a little extra support. But popping one underneath your hips can make certain positions just that little more… *chef’s kiss*. ”

Ruby suggests using a pillow particularly during missionary or positions when you’re lying on your back.

Why does it work so well?

Everyone on TikTok goes on about the benefits but what is the science of the position?

Ruby says the position allows the pelvis to be tilted up and therefore allows more access to the G-spot.

She said: “Putting a pillow underneath simply tilts the pelvis forward, allowing the vaginal canal to straighten, making access to the G-spot easier and allowing the penis/dildo to stimulate the anterior vagina. In simple terms, you’re able to hit more of those 8,000 or so nerve endings that live around the vagina.”

What if isn’t the game changer everyone says it is?

Sex positions, techniques or toys aren’t for everyone and Ruby stresses the importance of finding what works for you.

She said: “If this ‘hack” works for you then that’s fantastic, but it might not work for everyone, and you shouldn’t force it to work either. What feels good for one person may be totally different for another. Just find what works for you and have a hell of a lot of fun in the process.

“Sex is all about trying different things with a partner who is supportive and open – that’s the best kind of sex! So focus on that, and not what the internet says.”

If the comments on Sassy Red’s TikTok are anything to go by then I’m off the find a pillow.