a-levels-freebies

These are all the freebies you can get with your A-Level results letter

Forget showing your parents your results, bring them over to Nando’s

Today is A-Level results day, and while the experience can be nerve-wracking, receiving your results doesn’t have to be dull. Restaurants up and down the country are offering freebies to any students who’ve completed their A-Levels, no matter how well they’ve done.

But which restaurants are these, and what exactly can you get?

Here’s our comprehensive guide to all the freebies you can get with your A-Level results letter:

Free starter or quarter chicken from Nando’s

The chain had postponed its “Results Day Dash” offer last year due to the pandemic but the deal is back now. Students can get a free quarter chicken dish or a free starter from Nando’s if they spend over £7 on a meal.

Just remember to carry your ID and a copy of your results letter!

Free taco from Taco Bell

Taco Bell is handing out free tacos for students who’ve received their A-Level results. 

The offer is only available in-store, and students will need to have their ID and results letter or email on hand.

Free pizza from Frankie and Benny’s

Frankie and Benny’s is running a promotion where students who’ve received their A-Level results can get a free pizza.

The deal is running until this Thursday, and students will be able to claim only one free pizza per person. As with the previous offers, students will need to have their IDs and a copy of their results letter.

Free dough balls from Pizza Express

Pizza Express is giving out free dough balls alongside a main meal to students who’ve received their A-Level results.

To redeem this, students will have to download the offer on the Pizza Express website and provide their ID and a copy of their results letter.