The Love Island library: These are all the Love Islanders with book deals

Amber and Yewande both have books coming out soon

The typical deals for Love Islanders after they leave the villa usually involve a collaboration with PrettyLittleThing or launching a makeup collection, but some Love Island cast members have gone down a more different route – books.

Not just pretty faces, these Islanders are sharing their wisdom and creativity with the world by publishing memoirs, self-help books and romance novels.

Islanders from Camilla Thurlow to Ovie Soko have all released books in the last few years, with some of them doing exceptionally well and ending up on The Sunday Times bestseller list.

These are all the Love Islanders who have book deals:

Camilla

via Instagram @camillathurlow

Is it a surprise to any one that Camilla Thurlow wrote a book? No of course not. Camilla released her book “Not the Type” following her stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins and it became an instant Sunday Times bestseller.

Camilla’s memoir is about her time working in former war zones. According to the blurb the book is “a memoir of an extraordinary life, and a script for living one’s life to the full.”

The book also covers being a woman in a “man’s world” and “learning to confront one’s own anxieties in a world dominated by celebrity culture and social media”.

Marcel

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

During Love Island 2017 Marcel made a name for himself as the “doctor” of the group, always dishing out love advice and he cashed in on his wisdom by releasing a relationship book shortly after leaving the villa called “Dr. Marcel’s Little Book of Big Love”. Yes really.

The book is supposed to give readers advice for handling the “overwhelming world of modern dating”. The book is over 200 pages and has lot of five star reviews on Amazon.

Gabby

via Instagram @gabbydawnallen

Marcel’s ex Gabby also released a book after leaving Love Island with her own fitness guide being released in May 2019.

Gabby’s book is called “Shape Up with Gabby Allen” and features a variety of workouts and recipes to inspire readers to live a healthy life. She also includes tips on how to stay healthy whilst on nights out.

Dani

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer released her guide to life a few months after winning Love Island in 2018. “What Would Dani Do?” is full of 300 pages of um, interesting, advice.

In the book Dani tells readers to not drink tap water because the government will use it to kill us all, don’t spit in the shower and don’t poo in front of your boyfriend. Now that is inspiring.

Ovie

via Instagram @oviesoko

Look if you’re going to take advice from anyone it’s going to be Ovie Soko. This man is smooth, confident and I would honestly believe anything he told me.

In 2020 Ovie released his self help memoir “You Are Dope” which includes a bunch of advice on how to achieve “dopeness”. It goes into detail about his life growing up and his love of basketball. Ovie attempts to teach the reader ways of how to have a positive and successful life.

The book also includes details about his previous three relationships and slightly touches on Love Island but doesn’t go into that much detail about the show.

Chris

via Instagram @chrishughesofficial

Right I did not know this but all the way back in 2018 Chris Hughes released his life story in a book called “You Bantering Me?”. So not shocked by the title.

It’s still available on Amazon and gives readers an insight into Chris’s life before Love Island, his anxiety and how he adjusted to fame after appearing on the show.

Dr Alex

via Instagram @dralexgeorge

During the pandemic Dr Alex became the only influencer many people wanted to follow due to his helpful advice on staying mentally well and for showcasing just how amazing the NHS is.

And naturally his advice led to a book on how to look after yourself called “Live Well Every Day”. The book was published in mid May last year and has already become a Sunday Times best seller. Alex’s book gives advice on anxiety, the immune system and sexual health amongst other issues.

Anton

via Instagram @anton_danyluk

Yes Anton really released a book. He announced his first book “50 Steps to the Best Version of Yourself” would be released in August last year.

The self-help book is part autobiographical and aims to help people who are “struggling with their wellbeing and fitness”.

Amber

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Amber has been smashing it ever since she won Love Island in 2019 and has added to her impressive resumé by becoming an author.

Last year Amber signed a deal with Mills & Boon for her first novel called “Until I Met You” which is a romance novel set to be released in July this year.

Along with the publication Amber and Mills & Boon are launching a competition for unpublished authors from underrepresented ethnic backgrounds.

Yewande

via Instagram @yewande_biala

Yewande is easily one of the smartest Islanders to ever be on the show so it makes complete sense she is bringing out a book.

Reclaiming is Yewande’s non-fiction collection of essays focusing on topics such as mental health, dating apps and body image.

The book is set to be released in July this year.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.