Poll: What actually *is* breaking girl code? See if your opinions match everyone else’s

In the wise words of Gretchen Wieners, ex-boyfriends are just off-limits to friends

“Girl code” as a concept gets thrown around a lot, but perhaps none more so than this week on Love Island. In the iconic Line Of Booty (lol) challenge, we saw Chloe bite the bullet and stick a rather large one on Toby, who had been coupled up with Kaz. Lots of people were saying Chloe should have spoken to Kaz first or not gone for Toby at all, but others said Chloe was only going after what she wanted and they would have done the same.

It’s been 17 years since Gretchen Wieners told us it’s just, like, the rules of feminism that ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends. But what even counts as girl code, anyway? Do your girl code opinions match everyone else’s? Take these polls to find out:

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.