Or maybe just break out a little Carmichael smirk idk
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey – last night’s Line of Duty was an absolute vintage. It had Carmichael’s smirk, revelations about Jo, a whole car chase, and still left room for a tender moment between Steve and the gaffer.
Seeing Kate nearly get lost in distrust during the standoff was traumatic. We all saw how close she was to just pulling her weapon and going down in a hail of bullets. It was a lot to cope with, and memes are the only way we know to do so.
Here are 27 cracking memes from last night’s Line of Duty.
1. I don’t think Steve’s back would actually let him dance like this
2. Quite sad we didn’t get to see him being shot, ngl
3. It’s just sooooo obvious at this point
4. I swear to God that smirk is enough to drive me up the wall
5. Ted, I love you
6. Now you leave the wee donkey out of this, Mortimer
7. He’s going to die next week, isn’t he?
8. Sorry, but the eyes just don’t match
9. My bucket list is just ‘AC-12 pints’ over and over again
10. She definitely has nothing to hide
11. Can’t believe we got a car chase
12. Really respect Arnott for leaving the jobsworths on read
13. Get me to the Costa Del Bent Coppers
14. Just pretend you didn’t see it, mate
15. I’m really sure they’re just going to help Jo
16. She is Umbridge omg
18. Somebody get Jenny on the case, now
19. There’s no other explanation
20. Now this is art
21. What did Donkey do to deserve being dragged into this?
22. They are baaaad news
23. Spoiler: no she won’t
24. Regs are regs, son
25. Not THE SMIRK
26. One lost their job for sabotaging their talented team’s chance of success, continuing years of failure in their hunt for the elusive reward. And the other one is Jo Davidson!!!!!
27. “wE dOn’T lEaVe ThE cAr SiMoN, tHiS iS tHe BoG”
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• Inside the real life love lives of all the cast of Line of Duty
• These are the biggest Line of Duty transformations, from series one to series six
• Cuff me, but Line of Duty just isn’t *that* good