inigo philbrick victoria baker-harber fiancé

Who is Inigo Philbrick? MIC’s Victoria’s art dealer ex, accused of stealing £16m

He faces up to 20 years in prison

Made in Chelsea legend Victoria Baker-Harber shocked us all when she announced she had given birth to a baby girl, following a secret pregnancy in November 2020.

Victoria made the announcement in Hello! Magazine with a photoshoot of herself and daughter Gaia-Grace, however one person was missing Victoria Baker-Harber’s partner at the time and Gaia’s father, Inigo Philbrick.

via Instagram @victoriabh

34-year-old Inigo is currently in jail for fraud and therefore missed his daughter’s birth and has not met her yet. But who exactly is this art dealer and why is he in jail? This is everything we know about him:

He was arrested by the FBI

In summer 2020 Inigo was arrested by the FBI in Republic of Vanuatu, in Oceania. He had been evading the police for eight months and when caught he was charged with wire fraud and aggravated identity theft.

Inigo Philbrick was accused of stealing £16million from art dealers, he allegedly sold them artwork at inflated prices.

Once he was arrested he was reportedly transferred to Chickasha, Oklahoma, where Joe Exotic had been imprisoned.

Inigo’s mother was reportedly willing to put her house in Connecticut as bond for his release, and Victoria and her family were said to offer up additional collateral, including a property in the Bahamas. However he was denied bail.

In November last year in court in New York, he plead guilty to the charges and now faces up to 20 years in prison. When asked by the judge why he committed the crimes Inigo said: “For the money, your honour.”

Inigo is rich, like really rich

Inigo’s assets were frozen when he was arrested. However he is said to have $70million and used to make $55million per year.

When he wasn’t working he reportedly spent his time partying in St Mortiz and Ibiza.

However following his guilty plea Inigo was ordered to forfeit more than £63.9million.

He already has another daughter with his ex

via Instagram @victoriabh

Inigo is said to have got together with Victoria in 2017 a few months after he had a baby girl with his then girlfriend Fran Mancini, who is an Argentine art dealer and perfumer.

Inigo is a Goldsmiths graduate

Inigo is the son of former museum director Harry Philbrick and a Harvard educated writer and artist called Jane.

Victoria’s ex attended Goldsmiths and after graduating began working as an intern at The White Cube Gallery 10 years ago.

Three years later Inigo Philbrick opened his own gallery in Mayfair and another in Miami.

Featured image credit: Instagram