Meet Amelia Hamlin, model and Scott Disick’s rumoured new girlfriend

Her sister is dating Eyal from Love Island

Over the weekend you’ll probably have seen the weirdest celeb interaction of the year. Scott Disick DMing Megan Barton Hanson to ask her to apologise to Eyal. But what no one is talking about is how Scott even met Eyal, which is all down to his rumoured new girlfriend Amelia Hamlin.

Amelia is a 19-year-old model who is from a majorly famous LA family. Her older sister is currently dating none other than Eyal from Love Island. Scott is thought to have met Eyal as he is said to be dating Amelia.

via Instagram @ameliagray

It’s not know when the two started dating, but they were apparently seen at Kendall Jenner’s Halloween party and pictured walking arm in arm on the beach recently.

But aside from dating the honorary Kardashian, Amelia is pretty cool in her own right. She probably has the world’s best eyebrows and this is everything else you need to know about her:

Amelia is a model

Despite only being 19 years old Amelia has already been modelling for a number of years. She’s walked the runway for brands such as The Blonds and Dennis Basso.

via Instagram @ameliagray

Amelia has fronted campaigns for Too Faced and Hudson Jeans. She has been photographed for magazines including Town & Country, Vogue Taiwan and CR Fashion Book.

Her parents are super famous

Amelia Gray, as she goes by on social media, is the youngest daughter of Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna.

Harry Hamlin is an actor, best known for his roles in Mad Men and L.A. Law. Amelia’s mum is the legend that is Lisa Rinna. Lisa is an actress and one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Amelia’s older sister is also a model and dating Eyal

Amelia has an older sister called Delilah Belle, who is also a model and the two even brought out a clothing collection together recently.

via Instagram @delilahbelle

Delilah is dating Love Island’s Eyal Booker and they have been together for nearly two years.

Her mum is mates with Kris Jenner

Amelia and Scott’s families have long been connected. Kris Jenner is good friends with Lisa Rinna and Kris has made a few appearances on Real Housewives. Amelia has also appeared in adverts for Skims, Kim’s loungewear brand.

However just because they know the family doesn’t mean Lisa and Harry are happy about Amelia’s relationship with Scott. Though Lisa likes Scott, she is reportedly concerned about the developing relationship, but is just hoping “it’s a phase”.

Scott’s family don’t seemed too concerned however as Kourtney, the mother of his children, reportedly has “no issue” with him dating. Kourtney is even said to prefer it when Scott is in a relationship because he’s “more responsible” as a parent.

Amelia has a dog called “Lady”

via Instagram @ameliagray

Amelia has her very own French bulldog called Lady, who she adopted in 2018 and frequently appears on her Instagram page.

She posts a load of fit pics on Instagram

Amelia is beyond stunning and has over 700k followers on Instagram. She regularly posts selfies, work she’s been involved in and sponsored posts for brands like Urban Outfitters. Follow her on Instagram here.

Featured image credit via Instagram @ameliagray