32 powerful signs from the Black Lives Matter protests across the world

Thousands attended protests all weekend

In the past week, and in particular this weekend, there have been hundreds of protests for the Black Lives Matter movement, all across the world. People have attended in their thousands, and the protests have brought people from all generations and all cultures together to stand against systematic racism and brutality, in the wake of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

From the US to all over Europe, protests have been taking place. There have been marches, silent protests and tearing down of statues of slave-traders. Here are just some of the many powerful signs from Black Lives Matter protests all across the world.

1.

2.

via SWNS

3.

4.

5.

Black Lives Matter, protest, signs, racism, anti, march, protesters, BLM, movement

via SWNS

6.

7.

8.

via SWNS

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

via SWNS

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBGTBpug8-u/

29.

30.

31.

32.

via SWNS

How to donate and support the Black Lives Matter movement:

The Justice for George Floyd petition is the most signed petition in history, you can sign it here.

To sign the Black Lives Matter “Defund the Police” petition sign here.

To donate to the Bail Out Project click here.

Here are even more helpful links to petitions you can sign, places you can donate (even if you have little money) and books and TV shows you can watch to help educate yourself.