M&S food is now available on Deliveroo, and you can get Percy Pigs
Opening the app right now
M&S have announced they will now be delivering food via Deliveroo across a number of locations across the UK.
The delivery service is available from a select number of M&S stores and from over 100 BP M&S stores. A few of the stores taking place are Bath, Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Cambridge, Exeter, Kingston, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Nottingham. Head to the M&S website to see the full list of over 100 locations available for delivery.
The M&S menu on Deliveroo is far from limited and you can still get all the essentials like Percy Pigs, oat milk and the ready meal pastas. The full list of products available includes:
– Fruit and Vegetables
– Dairy, including oat milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk and cheddar
– Selected proteins, including houmous
– Ready meals, including pizzas, macaroni cheese and curry
– Sandwiches and wraps including the prawn sandwich
– Baked goods, including bread, croissants and those tubs of delicious double chocolate mini bites
– Non M&S branded goods like baked beans, Ketchup, Pot Noodle and PG Tips tea
– Confectionary, including classic Percy Pigs, Phizzy Pigtails and Colin the Caterpillar Fruit Sours
– Crisps and nuts
– Alcohol and soft drinks
So basically you can get all your essentials delivered. There is a restriction of two items on certain lines, so no stocking up on the Percy Pigs unfortunately.
For the full list of M&S Deliveroo locations please visit their website.