Celebrity, houses, quiz, interior, test, celeb, homes, inside

Quiz: Can you guess which celebrity lives in these incredible houses?

Oh to be living here right now

In the past year, we’ve been spending a lot of time at home. But one good thing about this has been that we’re getting an unprecedented look into the lives of the rich and famous. Celebs are all staying home too, and posting pictures of them in their gorgeous houses. So how much have you been paying attention? This celebrity houses quiz is about to tell you.

Whilst a lot of celebrities have been moaning in their big old mansions about being trapped inside, some have been sharing fun videos and pictures of their homes and inviting us normal people inside. And you’re lying if you say you’re not just a tiny bit interested about how the other half live, or just love looking at expensive interior design. So if you’ve been watching all their Instagram stories this test should be a breeze.

It’s time to go through the keyhole. All you have to do is guess the celebrity or famous family who live in the houses below. Easy, right?

Take this celebrity houses quiz to see if you can match the famous person to their posh pad:

All pictures sourced via Instagram and YouTube. Featured image via Instagram @gigihadid.