Jeffery Epstein, gay porn and murder: 20 new docs to be dropped by Netflix

*Adds every single one to my list*

Cancel all your plans, because Netflix has just announced not one, not two, not even three, but 20 new documentaries which are all coming soon. Yes, 20!!!!!

For the past few days it’s been “Netflix Docs Week” where Netflix has been announcing on Twitter a new doc every single day. Then today the page just went wild and dropped 15 more in a huge spill. And every single one of them looks incredible. Here they all are.

Tiger King (March 20th)

TIGER KING

Who's ready? Tiger King. March 20th 👏

Posted by The Holy Church of Netflix on Tuesday, 10 March 2020

Tiger King is docuseries based on Joe Exotic, or Joseph Maldonado-Passage, who was a tiger breeder who ran a roadside zoo in Oklahoma.

He was convicted in 2019 over a plot to kill his long-time critic Carole Baskin. She is the founder of the Big Cat Rescue Wildlife Sanctuary and had criticised Joe’s zoo’s treatment of animals. He was convicted last April on two counts of murder-for-hire, eight counts of violating the Lacey Act for falsifying wildlife records and nine counts of violating the Endangered Species Act. He was found guilty of killing five tiger cubs, and for selling and offering to sell tiger cubs in violation of the Endangered Species Act.

A Life Of Speed (March 20th)

“Seeks to get inside the mind of Juan Manuel Fangio, who some consider to be the best F1 driver in history.”

Crip Camp (March 25th)

“Camp changed them. Then, as adults, they helped shape the foundation of disability rights in America. From Executive Producers President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.”

How To Fix A Drug Scandal (April 1st)

“How To Fix A Drug Scandal is a four-part docuseries that chronicles the 2013 arrest of a crime drug lab chemist for tampering with evidence… but over time it was revealed that she had also been using the drugs that she was tasked with testing.”

The Innocence Files (April 15th)

“A nine-episode series that spotlights the teams that worked to overturn eight cases of wrongful convictions.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, the innocence files

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Circus of Books (April 22nd)

“Executive produced by Ryan Murphy, director Rachel Mason asks the least radical people she knows — her straight, religious parents — how they became America’s biggest distributors of gay porn.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, circus of books

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

A Secret Love (April 29th)

“Tells the incredible, decades-spanning love story between two women, one of whom played in the women’s professional baseball league, which inspired the hit movie A League Of Their Own.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, secret love

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Murder to Mercy: The Cyntoia Brown Story (April 29th)

“In 2004, 16-year-old Cyntoia Denise Brown was arrested for murdering a man who picked her up for sex. She was tried as an adult & sentenced to life in prison. Then after nearly 10 years of legal challenges, clemency was granted.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, Cyntoia Brown

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics (May 11th)

“This doc features comedic tripping stories & re-enactments from stars like Adam Scott, Nick Offerman, Sarah Silverman, Ad-Rock, Rosie Perez, A$AP Rocky, Paul Scheer, Nick Kroll, and Rob Corddry.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Trial by Media (May 11th)

“From the Jenny Jones made-for-Court TV murder trials to Rod Blagojevich’s political fall, this series explores how the modern media landscape has contributed to reshaping public perception about guilt or innocence before, during or after a trial.”

Spelling the Dream (May 23rd)

“This film chronicles the ups and downs of four Indian-American students as they compete to realize their dream of winning the iconic Scripps National Spelling Bee.”

Lenox Hill (June 10th)

“An intimate look at the lives of four doctors — two brain surgeons, an emergency room physician, and a Chief Resident OBGYN — as they navigate the highs and lows of working at the renowned Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, Lenox Hill

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Father Soldier Son (June 19th)

“From The New York Times, this documentary follows one military family over the course of ten years, becoming an intergenerational exploration of the meaning of sacrifice, purpose and American manhood in the aftermath of war.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, Father, Soldier, Son

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Athlete A (June 24th)

“In 2016, the Indianapolis Star broke the story that Larry Nassar had been systematically abusing the USA Gymnastics team’s young female athletes. This documentary follows the reporting team as they uncover more evidence of abuse and cover-ups.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, Athlete A

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Mucho Mucho Amor: The Legend of Walter Mercado (July 8th)

“Every day for decades, Walter Mercado — the iconic, gender non-conforming astrologer — mesmerised 120 million Latino viewers with his extravagance and positivity. Then he vanished from the public eye.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, walter mercado

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Street Food: Latin America (July)

“The newest instalment of Street Food explores the vibrant street food culture of Oaxaca, Mexico; Salvador, Brazil; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Lima, Peru; Bogota, Colombia; and La Paz, Bolivia.”

David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet (2020)

“In his 93 years, Attenborough has visited every continent on the globe. This unique feature tells the story of life on our planet by the man who has seen more of the natural world than any other.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, David Attenborough

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Dick Johnson Is Dead (2020)

“Retired psychiatrist Dick Johnson is 86 and reaching his final years. As a catalyst to confront the inevitable, his daughter devises an ingenious experiment: celebrate Dr. Johnson’s life by staging fantasies of death and beyond.”

Netflix, new, documentaries, crime, series, true, doc, film, 2020, release date, trailer, list, best, Dick Johnson

via Twitter @seewhatsnext

Unsolved Mysteries (2020)

“Fusing signature elements from the original series with contemporary immersive, character-driven storytelling, the iconic series is back with 12 new episodes featuring ordinary people who have lived the unthinkable.”

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (2020)

“The series exposes a horrifying story of relentless manipulation and sex trafficking. Epstein’s survivors serve as the series’ pre-eminent voices, providing powerful testimonials about their experiences, and inspiration in their resilience.”

I AM SO READY.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.