Joe’s LA apartment in You season two is real and you can actually live in it

The inside is pretty bleak tbh

Season two of You on Netflix sees Joe Goldberg pack up his entire life and move to LA to get away from the ghosts of his past. He moves into a cosy little one bed apartment in the Hollywood Hills, with Delilah and Ellie Alves as neighbours.

But did you know, Joe’s flat is actually real?! People really live in those apartments and someone, at this here minute right now, is living in Joe Goldberg’s actual home. Here’s a sneak peek inside the complex.

This is Joe’s LA apartment complex in You season two:

You, season two, Netflix, Joe Goldberg

When Joe goes in through the main gates, he’ll head past the water feature where he sometimes has conversations with Ellie and Delilah, and his flat is top left straight ahead of him.

This is the apartment in real life:

The apartment is located at 1830 Winona Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, USA. It’s a real complex, and the apartments are listed online for when they come up for sale.

Joe Goldberg, flat, apartment, complex, real life, Google Maps

via Google Maps

The apartments are in the Hollywood Hills, ironically just a 25 minute walk from the Hollywood Museum of Death. It’s also really close to Hollywood Boulevard and the Walk of Fame.

The complex is listed on Hollywood Hills Apartments, which describes Joe’s home as a: “Bright and spacious one bed, one bath top floor unit with hardwood floors, crown molding, tiled kitchen and bathroom. Stainless steel appliances and air conditioning. Vintage tiled bathroom. Shared laundry on the premises. One parking space. Pet friendly, under 35 pounds with deposit. There is a $35 application/credit check fee per applicant.”

Unfortunately, Delilah Alves is not listed as a contact for any more information.

You, Netflix, Joe Goldberg, flat, apartment, home, Los Angeles, Hollywood Hills, LA, inside, set, location, filming, real

via Hollywood Hills Apartments, circled: Joe’s apartment in You on Netflix

The inside of the flat is pretty basic. It’s very clean, with wooden floors and an interesting pink bathroom suite.

Step inside Joe’s LA flat:

It doesn’t look quite the same as when Love cooked for Joe, when they sat down and enjoyed dinner together or when Delilah came over.

Unfortunately, right now there aren’t any vacancies at the apartment complex. So if you are the mystery person who is living in Joe’s apartment right now, please email [email protected].

YOU2 is available to stream on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.