These are all the business plans of The Apprentice 2019 final candidates

Who knew these would be pretty good?

The Apprentice 2019 has come to the final stages. We’re ready for the interviews and rinsing the candidates for one last time. Over the past few weeks we’ve invested a lot into them as people and even into the drama outside the show. But the real investment comes down to Lord Sugar. So, what even is he investing in? Here are all The Apprentice business plans 2019.

From beauty ranges, bakeries and exclusive members clubs – this year’s bunch have got it all.

The Apprentice business plans 2019:

Carina Lepore

The Apprentice business plans, The Apprentice, 2019, candidates, business plans, ideas, business, investment, final five, Carina Lepore, bakery

30-year-old Carina Lepore owns an artisan bakery. Fire had destroyed her father’s bakery, so Carina used her life savings to rebuild the premises. Now it’s 18 months on and she runs the thriving family bakery.

Carina wants to take the business to the next level and expand with an investment from Lord Sugar.

Pamela Laird

The Apprentice business plans, The Apprentice, 2019, candidates, business plans, ideas, business, investment, final five, Pamela Laird, beauty, Moxi

Pamela started working in beauty aged just 10 when she would sell her products from her mum’s beauty salon. She now has her own beauty brand called Moxi Loves, which she would like Lord Sugar to invest in.

Lottie Lion

The Apprentice business plans, The Apprentice, 2019, candidates, business plans, ideas, business, investment, final five, Lottie Lion, members club, librarian

Lottie grew up in Devon and her idea is a members club for ladies in the countryside. She says she would like to give women in the club a chance to do things they love such as shooting, events, dinners and dances.

She wants the investment from Lord Sugar to make it “come to life”.

Scarlett Allen-Horton

The Apprentice business plans, The Apprentice, 2019, candidates, business plans, ideas, business, investment, final five, Scarlett Allen-Horton, recruitment

Scarlett owns a recruitment agency called Harper Fox Partners. She wants Lord Sugar to invest his money into growing the company further.

Lewis Ellis

The Apprentice business plans, The Apprentice, 2019, candidates, business plans, ideas, business, investment, final five, Lewis Ellis, travel

28-year-old Lewis Ellis currently works as a digital marketing manager. He became an 18-30s holiday rep when he was 18 and says he’s “never found as much happiness or passion as when I used to work in travel”.

His business plan is a premium to luxury travel brand targeting the youth market. He says it is for people who want more from their holiday and demand more from life.